• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Custom Pokewalker Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    is anyone thinging of modding their pokewalker? for example i want to mod the case of mine and turn it into a heavy ball.

anyone got ideas on how to do this and has anyone already made some sort of modification?

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    woahhhh that is such a cool idea! I guess it depends on how hard it would be to remove/replace that front plastic bit, because if you could do that, it should be child's play to make a mold of it and make some new ones. or you could just repaint it or something, idk

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    i just found this on a Japanese store site...
    https://www.amiami.com/shop/?set=en...-2462&template=default/product/e_display.html
    Custom Pokewalker Mods
    Custom Pokewalker Mods

Custom Pokewalker Mods

i want it...

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    that's cool, but what you said in the first post - modding it to look like another type of pokeball - would be so much cooler.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    they look ayite but the green dosent look good they should have one for every type eg. Green cover grass, Blue cover water, Red for fire type dont you recken

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    is it possible to buy pokewalkers just on their own? I'd love to play around with mine to see if I can mod it, but I don't want to break it and then never be able to get another one :(

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    I found someone online talking about modding their pokewalker to make it backlit, which I assume involves taking off the front bit, so it's probably possible to do it!

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    all this chit chat im thinking of modding but i was never into modding things ive never modded my 360 faceplate or anything else so this might be fun XD

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    I found someone online talking about modding their pokewalker to make it backlit, which I assume involves taking off the front bit, so it's probably possible to do it!

i just opened it up and the screws that i assume hold on the front have a triangular shape, making it impossible to remove

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    i just opened it up and the screws that i assume hold on the front have a triangular shape, making it impossible to remove

ughhh that sucks. I wonder if there's a way to force it off and then just glue it back on? I'd love to get my hands on another pokwalker to muck around with, but if I can't I think I'll just leave mine alone haha

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    yer its better to know wot ur doin unless like me ive got two pokewalkers but unfortiantly one is my brothers but i bought both games so yer lol

Years
    Heh, I had nothing better to do and fooled around in Photoshop, and came up with my own dream pokewalker design...
    Custom Pokewalker Mods

If only it could happen... D: D: D:

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    Anything that helps disguise the fact it's a Pokeball which prevents my friends from beating me up is cool. :D

I don't know how much I'll use it, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back