• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Spriting Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
NOTE: These are guidelines not step by step tutorials, you need to have some skill to custom sprite, these will just help you on your way

Part One: Line Art
Part Two: Colouring
Part Three: Shading [Coming Soon]
Part Four: Advanced Techniques [Coming Soon]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hmm, interesting tutorial, I suppose it'll serve more purpose when combined with the other parts.

However, you made a couple of typo's, so you may wanna fix them up first.

Years
nice lineart tutorial. very descriptive.

Thank you, I aim to help improve the quality of this section, I should have the colouring one up soon :P

*is confused due to siggeh's sig and scizz's sig switch*

EDIT: colouring is up

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
esupio, the text is very small. you may want to increase the overall image and make the text larger.

o__o<<<<me reading it XDD

Years
esupio, the text is very small. you may want to increase the overall image and make the text larger.

o__o<<<<me reading it XDD

thanks for pointing that out, photobucket resized it ¬¬ I'll go fix it.

EDIT: problem solved.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
TT_TT its beautiful 'migo! needed to be done too, i just hope eople acually READ them, along with the rules... *was gettin fed up of having to say the same things to new people over and over*

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Great tutorial so far, man. Now let's just hope the right people take a look at this, no? ;D

Good luck with the last two installments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back