• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Customising Trainers -- How will yours look?

SailorClef

Trista-hime
Years
  • At this point, I'm not even sure.

I've only seen one of the female models so far and she looked like a hooker D:
    (I can only assume they have a kid female model too, so I might just end up using that one)

As for clothes, it really just depends on what is available. I don't really have my hopes up on the trainers being THAT customizable from the videos I've seen.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I'd make mine simple.
    Cool, and simple. Yay me! \o/

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I totally agree with neo shadow750 Blaziken Ftw!

But if there aint no blaziken clothes i will get white tux and some kind of hat to match (preferabally top hat XD) but if i cant get that i'll just gt anything good

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • As much like me as possible! With cool accessories, of course. That's how my RP characters and sims and stuff are, so that's how my trainer will be x3

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Well, I won't be giving him a cowboy hat, that's for sure. :|

XD375

Shane
    Years
  • There are six characters to choose from, actually. There is no real customization in the game, it's a scam. You just buy new clothes and accesories.

Customising Trainers -- How will yours look?

Back