• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest boy.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
  • The guy I think is the cutest and hottest on pokemon is Harrison! And I mean the young handsome boy with the Blaziken, not the old ugly guy with the Qwilfish.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Even though I'm not a girl:

1.Kenta
    2.Satoshi
    3.Eusine
    4.Lt. Surge
    5.James
    6.Silver
    7.Green(Gary)
    8.Ruby(Brendan)
    9.Lance
    10.Steven

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • of course, the one that most resembles me is the most attractive...ehh...maybe?

I've heard at least every major male character named in threads like this at other places...which all goes back to the belief that women are hard to understand at times...

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Okay, this is gonna be a little odd, but I think Sammy is cute. Heck, any characters voiced by Tara Jayne is cute. And then Kenta.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, I think Sammy's adorable. ^_^ I forgot about him and Vito... And Wally. And tons of others. o_o; *runs off to make a huge list*

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Oh yeah... I forgot 'cute' had two meanings..... *gets hit by squirtle_girl* Ow!

I think that Yukinari (younger), Hiroshi, Jun'ichi and Brendan(Yuuki) are all huggably cute! Kenji and Kenta are huggable too, but they are also the other kind of 'cute'

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Yeah, I meant 'cute' as in huggable cute. *hits PKMN_girl some more for no reason* I do not glomp, it's not my kinda thing. But I think Kenta and Gary can be 'cute' - the glompable kind.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • who is this Sammy, that all the girls just mentioned at once??

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Hmmmm toughie. I really like Hazuki/Harrison (with Blaziken), though Kenji's just sweet, though down side to that is Tracey :S Though i've always liked Ritchie too. Sammy is sweet though, even if it is Prof. Oak. Hmm choices, choices :p

Last edited:
    Back