• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Cerulean Sister

Who's the cutest Cerulean Sister?

• Daisy

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Lily

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Misty

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I believe this belongs in the Pokemon TV Shows & Movies section. ^^; Please be cautious before posting a thread -always make sure it truly belongs in that forum before posting it. :33 If you ever need help on figuring out what kind of thread goes where, you're more than welcome to ask me. ^_________^

*moves*

~Kelsey

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I think I made a poll about this a while back but it's probably dead.
    Even though I really like Misty, I know she'll be at an unfair advantage to her sisters so I chose my favorite Cerulean sister, Violet. I love blue-haired girls! Lily is also pretty cool.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Pah, Kasumi, no contest. Her three sisters not only look completely alike physically (other than their hair and clothing colors), but they're valley girls; a personality of urban-legend status but incredibly grating on my nerves nonetheless. Kasumi is INCREDIBLY fortunate that she didn't turn out like them. It must have something to do with the age difference between her and her sisters (who I have always assumed to be triplets for some reason o_o; )

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I chose Violet. She's just much more kawaii than the others.. And I love her blue hair..

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Daisy because she's the only one I remember besides Misty. And when I think of the Hanada-Quad, Misty seems the most angry. :P

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Poor Lily, she didn't get a vote yet? Whoops, looks like I already voted on this. Hmm. I think I said Violet. It's between Violet and Lily though. ^^'

Back