• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon in the anime? (besides pikachu)

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2018
1.Yes, i think Pichus are cute specially the spiky eared Pichu
2.It has a nickname thought, and becuase of Lillie, i'm training my Alolan Vulpix in SGS to evolve her into an alolan Ninetales but it fails

I don't think I could evolve an alolan vulpix, they're way too cute! With any game I've had Pikachu on I've always kept it as a Pikachu unless it forces me to evolve :D It's a shame because I also think that Raichu is an epic Pok?mon but oh well

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I don't think I could evolve an alolan vulpix, they're way too cute! With any game I've had Pikachu on I've always kept it as a Pikachu unless it forces me to evolve :D It's a shame because I also think that Raichu is an epic Pok?mon but oh well

Just play Pokemon Yellow and you'll never have to worry about evolving Pikachu(unless you want to fill in the Pokedex). Also, I did a run with Vulpix as one of my main team members and didn't evolve it the entire run. Just something about its base form that makes you not want to evolve it.

Also just throwing it out there but what about Dragonair?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I will say Ash's Pikachu is the cutest Pokemon in the anime especially in the anime especially in the earlier seasons with his rounder design and love of ketchup.

I also find Dawn's Buneary to be cute, any Eevee that appears too.

For such a big Pokemon Ash's Lapras was cute too.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I agree Alola Vulpix is really cute! I wouldn't have too many issues evolving it, though, cuz I also think Alola Ninetales is very pretty :) I like prettyness as well as cuteness anyways^^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I find pachirisu one of the cutest right now too 'cuz a friend of mine reminded me of how cheery and adorable Dawn's was earlier today X3;

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2018
I will say Ash's Pikachu is the cutest Pokemon in the anime especially in the anime especially in the earlier seasons with his rounder design and love of ketchup.

I also find Dawn's Buneary to be cute, any Eevee that appears too.

Omg, Buneary and Evee are so cute!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years

any Eevee that appears too.

1.LOL nice pun (people often reffer to Ash's last name as "ketchup", oh and i have that episode in the german DVD 3 episode pack)
2.I agreed, those guys are so cute, but i prefer their older sisters/brothers
3.Yeah it too

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
my first favorite is Oshawott, and then Serena's Fennekin, cuz who can resist the noises her fennekin makes? NOONE THATS WHO

Back