• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest pokemon in the third generation? (sorry if there is already a topic!)

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Idk, i always thought roselia was cute with its eyes open, and the way that i drew them. I also think that spheal and snorunt are cute.

Oh! Oh! I also think Swablu was cute! And then after that one swablu, I DEFEATED THE ENTIRE GAME WITH IT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 250+ Hall of fame records! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    SEEDOT.

How can anyone thing otherwise? Acorns are so huggable when they have HUGE adorable eyes and cute little feet. I would hug it to near death.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Seedot. Listen to pokejungle.

Mawile. Listen to Smeargle.

The cutest, though, is Aron. Just look at his little-big head. He jsut looks like he's gonna tip over, and I'd have to pick him back up... <3

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    :t331:

So adorable. And when Cacnea evolves, he becomes really tough too.

Indubidably.

I think that Trapinch deserves an Honorable Mention.

____
    / * \
    VVVV
    ^^^

Okay, so I didn't do him justice. But dammit, he's just like a little chompy button!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Shedinja is my favorite of the third-gen Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

Years
    GROUDON IS SO FRIKIN CUTE MAN!!!!!1!1!!1!!111!!!1

I HERD YOU LIKE MUDKIPZ!!!!!1!1!!1!!111!!!11
    SPHEAL!!!!1!1!!1!!111!!!1

I dont like 3rd and 4th gen...it generally fails in cuteness =/

Years
    Ah, I can't pick just one, I'm dreadful at this.. you'll have to put up with a small list ;;

Sableye is adorable, just is
    Exploud is cute, like a Rottie is cute.. a big dopey loveable squishy <3
    Nincada is all little and buggy and you just want to hug it!
    and Metagross.. because its like, a big mecha-spider.. I guess the Rottie explination kinnda fits here too.

Back