• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    I'd say Misdrevius is the cutest of them all. Mysterious. Ghastly yet cute. o_O; And it's pretty strong to me.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Cuteness is pretty relative. Someone somewhere probably thinks that Nosepass is the cutest Pokemon, and I wouldn't argue with it. I can't really say which I think is the cutest, because the list would go on forever and it's inconsistant as it is.

What's wrong with guys saying 'cute'?

Negative western stereotype that if a older male admits something is cute, it is a sign of weakness (or something to that effect). It's not true (in most cases), but I can't fight the system.

Flare

~ I'm dead ~
    Years
    Natu.
    Say otherwise and I beat you over the head with a club
    I love you! I thought I was the only person who liked Natu so much, the cutest thing about Natu it's her cry.. I mean, it sounds so sweet xD. Espeon is *very* close.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I think Pikachu is the cutest Pokemon. ^_^ I just adore its lightning bolt shaped tail, it's so kawaii! ^0^ Plus, Pikachu has the sweetest eyes, what's not to love? ^^

~Kelsey

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    There are just so many! Skitty, Pikachu, Cleffa, Wurmple, Azurill, Torchic, Beautifly, Butterfree, Bulbasaur, Igglybuff, Togepi, Mareep, Eevee, Chikorita, Roselia, Spheal, etc. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm...tough decision..
    I love the nidorans -they're so cute, with such cute calls, and they pair up so nicely ^^
    Apart from them..dratini i love ^^ its huge eyes are adorable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back