• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :chu:
    Who couldn't want to hug such a cute little pokemon? *hugs it* *gets thundershocked* I don't know why everyone hates it...I know it gets a little 'over-exposed' in the show, but...it's still cute!

Of course, I also think :18:,:13:,:19:,:9:, and :mew: are cute...

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    Flare said:
    I love you! I thought I was the only person who liked Natu so much, the cutest thing about Natu it's her cry.. I mean, it sounds so sweet xD. Espeon is *very* close.

Heh... nice to see there's other people out there with some love for the little Psychic/Flying type.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Gardevoir is cute like Pichu
    Cutest Pokemon?

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Mareep is one of my fav. Pok?mon and it's cute. Of course other Pok?mon like Pikachu, Skitty, Jigglypuff or Vulpix, for example are cute.. but none is so cudley like MAREEP!

Munchlax is quite cute too.. it's a happy Pok?mon which seems to be friendly, and that makes it quite cute too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back