• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cy-Chan's Pixel Art

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
  • Just a storage space for some of my stuff. To begin, some terrible GSC edits!

PichabraF.png
    PichabraB.png

PikadabraF.png
    PikadabraB.png

RaikazamF.png
    RaikazamB.png

GirafA.png
    GirafB.png

FarigA.png
    FarigB.png

Stump

"Reading this is for chumps.."
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Ahah, Giraf and Farig.
    Also, the almost Pichu-Evos are cool too.
    Maybe you should revamp those sprites? That would be cool.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    These aren't terrible!

The fusions are well done. No problems I can spot. Wish I had a Kadabrachu, though :3

The split Girafarigs could use a little work, though. The shapes of their rears look sort of iffy, and the hind leg on the first one that should be in the back looks like it's in the front instead.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I agree, the the first one's hind leg looks like a stub sticking out of the body.

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
    Years
  • Wow, thanks guys. The Pichu and co. are splices with Abra, by the way. Psychu, much?

The Girafs were real quickies, but I think the only real fault lies with Farig's backsprite (lazy, eh). Otherwise, it's pretty much faulting the original sprite... (which had the hind leg done like that).

Back