• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Impression Thread

pkmin3033

If it runs at 30fps on previous gen consoles and that's the best they can do they'll pretty much HAVE to drop the price at the very least, because so much hype is invested in the whole 60fps/1080p thing that to have a major AAA title running at 30fps - even if it's an improvement over previous performance - is basically nothing to the minds of some people.

Years
    If it runs at 30fps on previous gen consoles and that's the best they can do they'll pretty much HAVE to drop the price at the very least, because so much hype is invested in the whole 60fps/1080p thing that to have a major AAA title running at 30fps - even if it's an improvement over previous performance - is basically nothing to the minds of some people.
    People already know that the ps4 and x1 aren't capable of 60 fps, and if the game ran at a smooth 30 fps people wouldn't have complained. Now for current gen I would see people complaining about it since they are much more capable of higher frame rates.

Which we do know the ps5 runs at 60 fps at default settings which ironically is the only setting it has. I'm sure most series x owners runs the game with the frame rate mode, even though that a resolution mode is available on the series x.

I do expect though that the game will go on sale a lot quicker than what CDPR would hope for. If the price goes down I would see it only being a $10 decrease for a base price of $49.99.

At Wal-Mart though At least here in the US(unless it is regional), the game has been sold at $49.99 since launch for the physical version.

Back