• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cybex Mewtwo's PC Campign

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Hey Cybex. *hands you a muffin*
    I don't know ya too well yet, but ya have my support anyways. You look like a spiffy person. ^_^

I'll come up with something to add to my sig for ya.
    Before I finish it, I'm asking your permission to make a sketch based on your avatar.

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Hey Cybex. *hands you a muffin*
    I don't know ya too well yet, but ya have my support anyways. You look like a spiffy person. ^_^

I'll come up with something to add to my sig for ya.
    Before I finish it, I'm asking your permission to make a sketch based on your avatar.
    You may do so. Be my guest. And PM me if ya wanna be friends. I'll hook ya up...XD

u got my vote cybex yay cybex
    Thankies.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Yay. All done. *pokes siggy* Nothing too impressive. But I think it's worthy of being put into my sig. XD

I may be the first to use Cybex fan art in her sig! (I think...) XD

Last edited:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Aiiie! >o< Just found out I can't vote yet. (Must learn to be more talkitive...)
    I'll work hard to be able to vote! @.@;

I made a little banner for ya, hope it helps some. ^^;

Cybex Mewtwo's PC Campign

Edaniel is from Bizenghast (awesome manga) and I drew that picture on MSN. ^^; Wheee~ Good luck, Cy!

::goes to find ways to be able to vote::

Years
    Im here cause i know that cyberx mewtwo will win, he is getting my vote. and if he does not win... i will, leave the forums for good mwhaa
    Im going to become youre biggest fan (( or try ))

Youre getting my vote, cause youre kind ,considerate bla blah blah you know what else ^-^

Years
    Yay youre in leads ** glomps cybex **
    i knew you will win , come on cybex ** gives the kitty cat eyes **
    meeeoww, Lets cheer you one

come on cybex
    come on cybex

Back