• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cybex Mewtwo's PC Campign

Years
    good talking rose ** glomps cyber ** i know youre going to win

please, win... and like i have said , if you lose, i will leave the forums xD

Years
    lol, cool going, cybex, youre going to win for sure

note: what the hell does he win xD i forgot , except be president xD

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    OH! I made a paragraph!

I would like to thank Agent9 for his support! *waits for t3h applause* And I would like to thank all the members in my club who gave me the courage to destro-erm, win the elections! *applause* Thank you very much!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Dude...Cy, its like you went Mewtwo on everyone and took over there mind...so they're like under your control...so like wow, you made everyone vote for you and that's like wow...and wow...awesome duude. XD

Right....anyway...Katsu will be out in the dust by the time the elections are over...but until then...keep drafting those newbies Cy!! XD

Years
    lets get all the newbies to vote for you mwwhahahah
    heh..heh.. ** goes to pm all the n00bs **

Oh and heres a speech for you:
    Oh my, I cant( well can ) belive i won ( thnx everyone who put 70posts in or something )
    this was really down to my fans, you all helped
    Iwould like to thank my mum, and dad XD
    and expecilly seto_girl, cause she rocks socks XS

will you use that

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!

Er...

VIVA EL CYBEX!!!

You have got to stop that XD...I read it in my mind and I'm like...who is this guy? Bleh...I need a life..xD

XD Well Cybex Lives! Vote or die. XD

Back