• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Well I can personally say I like Quilava the best of the three as I have a level 69 one on my Platinum version.

I feel the same way! I once had an lv 100 quilava....I have no clue where he is....I think he is retired on the ranch.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Typhlosion sucks. :P

Cyndaquil is alright, and Typhlosion is really boring imo.

Quilava is my favorite pokemon though. lol

Years
  • Why are all the grass starters so terrible? No Srsly, snivy probably made gen 5 the worst game for me. Typhlosion made that game way too easy. he was so powerful it was unreal. Pretty sure I played the fire starter every game :) besides gen 5, and yellow version.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    This brought back memories, I remember the first time I played gold I unwillingly let my quilava free and was left with just a raticate.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey, please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back