• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynda's Breeding Palace

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    Well...Do you? I need a Shroomish, not a Breloom. So, the person who offered a breloom, no thanks. I need it untouched.
    im not taking your order you need to be nicer to the people that are on my thread
    i havent been on the last couple of days because were about to move sorry
    oh well guess ill get one myself somehow
    i told you i have one but its male and you want female srry for the termination
    I'll trade in about 20 mins k?
    whenever your on
    I offered the Breloom to Cynda Q to use for breeding, since I read that Cynda Q didn't have one to breed with. -____-; Geez.
    thanks for the offer i guess ill just use my shiny 1 ^_^ if you could do me a favor that would be awesome

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    I apologize for bugging you but I requested a Growlithe from your thread and it appears that you are done breeding the Growlithes because it says so and Wise's order is done. (They asked for pretty much the same thing) but I am not listed on the "Orders" thing anymore and I was just wondering if the trade was still a go. Just in case you forgot::
    Pokemon Name: Growlithe
    NickName: Arcanine
    Nature: Doesn't matter
    Egg Moves: Fire Spin, Flare Blitz
    Ability: Intimidate
    Payment: Breloom

Years
  • I need a Male Elekid, with the egg moves:
    -Fire Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Cross Chop
    -Thunder Punch

And a Male Larvitar with:
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance

Your payment will be anything from my thread. I can wait for as long as you want.

Years
  • thanks for the offer i guess ill just use my shiny 1 ^_^ if you could do me a favor that would be awesome

What favour? Give you the Breloom? Because shinies shouldn't go to the daycare to be used to breed D;
    xD
    And thank you so much for helping me out, your thread is so awesome, I can't wait for my dream Togepi ^o^ Well, of course I WILL wait, it's just an expression? 8D

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    I apologize for bugging you but I requested a Growlithe from your thread and it appears that you are done breeding the Growlithes because it says so and Wise's order is done. (They asked for pretty much the same thing) but I am not listed on the "Orders" thing anymore and I was just wondering if the trade was still a go. Just in case you forgot::
    Pokemon Name: Growlithe
    NickName: Arcanine
    Egg Moves: Fire Spin, Flare Blitz
    Ability: Intimidate
    Payment: Breloom
    im not saying your a bad person but someone in your friend list someone has done wrong to me and i dont want to assioscate with anyone that he/she is friends with but since you seem nice ill give you your growlithe i just need to find out were the name guy is
    Pokemon Name: Elekid (Unhatched egg)
    NickName:
    Nature:
    Egg Moves: Fire Punch
    Ability: Static
    Payment: Wailord
    ok i just have to evolve my female elekid
    I'm ready now Cynda Q. Sorry for delay
    whenever your on im ready^_^ i know your trying

What favour? Give you the Breloom? Because shinies shouldn't go to the daycare to be used to breed D;
    xD
    And thank you so much for helping me out, your thread is so awesome, I can't wait for my dream Togepi ^o^ Well, of course I WILL wait, it's just an expression? 8D
    kool thanx for the comment and i need you to evolve the togepi i have if you cant its all right i just dont do the friendship pokemon that much and i used all my berries :( its very sad but whenever you get on ^_^

ZAN-you wanted the 2 females right ok ill go on for you ^_^

Last edited:

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    i hope the pokemon your given me are legit and not hacks !!!

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    you on yet????????????????

they are legiti found the haunter as a gastly

Last edited:

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    ok srry my internet went out for a sec didnt even realize it

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    if you need any more i think i have meganium,charizard,and some others ??!!

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    im usaully on at 4:00 because of school and off by 6:30 yea i know it sucks but ill be on all day i have no school for the rest of the week

EST

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Pokemon Name: turtwig
    NickName: none
    Egg Moves: dosent matter
    Ability: dont mind
    Payment: infurnape lvl 46 or a female lvl 1 chimchar?

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    hmm you know out of all the starters i dont have a regular turtwig i have shiny but not regular srry but if i get one 1 ill help you but i dont have 1 to breed

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    k sure srry for that if i get a high lvl shiny turtwig ill breed it for you ^_^

Back