• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I'll make a bet that J is indeed alive and that she will appear again in the anime - maybe not for a while, but certainly sometime.

So you liked that scene between Arceus and Cynthia? If you think that was epic, just wait until you see what happens next between the two. I can't wait to read your review.
    I'd like to read your story, but I don't think I could handle it...
    Heck, the pokemon movies were almost too much for me...
    Epicness is my weakness...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, just wait for the next chapter. It's about as epic as it gets. I want to post it now, but I have to wait for this review first.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @CPF Nah, as I hopelessly hope that the anime might get darker one day, I'll think of her as dead for now. I would be positively surprised if she came back, but for now. And it fits into my story. 0=)

*coughs* Better post that review now, eh?
    Title: --> Isn't that a song of Michael Jackson? (Or was it 'Heal the World'? Nice chapter title that would be, too. )

and little girl whose name I don't know,
    LOL Poor Liza, almost being forgotten...
    I'll randomly guess some girls, even though I already know it's Liza... Dawn, Misty, May, eh...any more little girls? Roxy? Eh, wait...
    "It's Liza."

"Liza, what are you doing here?" Sabrina asked, seeing Liza step in front of her.
    LIZA!!! I missed ya! And she's probably there to save your butts again. 0=)
    "So you've been reading my mind the whole time, knowing exactly what I've been planning on doing?" Sabrina asked, with a sigh.
    As usual.
    That's right!" Liza responded.
    Meowth! XD
    Karen sighed. "Fine, then, you're in, girl, just don't screw things up!" she shouted.

"Oh, don't worry, that's Sabrina's job," Liza replied, with Sabrina placing her face in her palm.
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ...wait, did she ever screw things up?XD

Funny that of ALL the people, it's GISELLE who sees Arceus. But oh well, why not? XD At least it makes up for nice comedy opportunities.
    "How – how – who – what are you?" Giselle stammered.
    *snickers* First who, than what. Appears not even Giselle knows God's Arceus' gender. (It's female! XD!!!!)
    "Well, I guess that means I'm important," Giselle told Arceus, getting up from off the ground.
    *bangs head against floor* No, you were randomly chosen. It could have been Michael Jackson, too. (Now, why I am mentioning him so often today? o,o)
    "So, may I ask, who are you, and why do you think you can just walk into my apartment like this?"
    *mouth hangs open* Um,Giselle? You *know* who you are talking to, right? (Well, silly me, obviously not...)
    "For underneath your exterior appearance and abilities, you deep down inside have a heart made of gold."

"Oh, yeah, that too," Giselle said.
    *burts out with laughter*
    "Well, it's hard to keep track of everything I'm the best at, but you know, that's just the way it is."
    *can't ...stop....laughing*
    "I was only joking!" Giselle exclaimed. "Go take Cynthia out of power, I know she has caused great harm to a lot of people."

"Why wasn't that what you asked for in the first place?" Arceus asked.

"I was playing mind games with you," Giselle stated. "I was wondering if I could play a practical joke on a legendary Pokémon. And I succeeded! Go ahead, Pokémon, take care of Cynthia for us."
    Of ALL the people in the fic, Giselle is seriously the only one I could see pulling a prank on a legendary Pokemon. And see what happens...XD!!!!
    "The next time you see me, I will have acquired all the power I could ever imagine."
    O RLY? *snickers*
    "If she does that, she will have the ability to control everyone's wills – in essence, the people of the Pokémon world will be no more than her wind-up dolls."

"Oh, Lucian, that's what you are to her anyway," Diane said.
    Yup, pretty true. Except that he's no doll. Hm...
    "You mean I really don't have a free will?" Lucian asked.
    We discussed in lectures if people in general have a free will...pretty interesting topic and, there's evidence that we DON't have a free will. =3
    Cynthia's purposely kept her alive for some reason, a reason I haven't been able to figure out.
    Well, *I* know why. Because one of the author's friends wished so.
    Everyone will think about her in only positive ways – they won't even have the ability to resist her. She won't need to kill anyone anymore, since everyone will want to do whatever she says.
    That...actually doesn't sound so bad.
    "We're under Cynthia's control too, just as you are," Cynthia's grandfather added.
    How nice of you to admit it...
    "Lucian, you're going to love the new world that Cynthia creates, at least for the few years that you're still alive, before she kills you for no longer being useful to her as her love object," Diane said. "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    ...hm, Lucian isn't so old, so i think he could last quite a while. And men...well, they *can* always. 0=)
    The two stared at each other for about half a minute, before Cynthia finally spoke.

"Welcome, Arceus. Bow down before me."
    I'll repeat myself, but. MOST. EPIC. SCENE. E.V.E.R.
    o,o Man, I need this to be drawn. Right now. Too cool for words. Very much too cool. o,o

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    That shows just how weak-minded everyone is in CPF's story...
    (No offense towards my buddy, CPF.)
    I'd like to see Cynthia try to control me!
    It'll be funny to see the almighty Cynthia fail so badly...
    NONE WILL EVER CONTROL ME, FOR I AM WHO I AM!!!
    & I DECIDE FOR ME SELF WHO I AM!!!
    GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @Stoney Keep it a bit quieter, will ya? XD We don't need font 12 or whatever, except if we're *really* mad at each other. XD
    And, yes, everyone except Cynthia herself AND SABRINA *shot* is weak-minded in the fic. 0=) And I bet she would be able to control you. 0=)

*nods* Review time, isn't it?
    Title: ...today on your home channel: How to scare off your friendly neighbour psychic Absol with only a chapter title...

"This can end peacefully, or it can end badly," Arceus stated. "If I use Judgment on you, it will be the most painful experience a human being can possibly go through. You will wish for your own death upon feeling Judgment. I kindly suggest that you relinquish your powers, and abdicate your throne."
    Arceus is way too, hm, what's the word? Nice to her...
    "No human being would ever want to feel Judgment," Arceus said.

"I know," Cynthia responded.

"So why do you request it?" Arceus asked.

"It's all part of my plan," Cynthia said.
    *glares*
    "This must be a surprise attack," Karen stated.
    O RLY?!?!
    "But this is Cynthia we're dealing with here!" Sabrina cautioned. "She has to know we're coming!"
    Agreed.
    "So we surprise her by sending in only one person against her," Karen added. "Once she thinks only one person is attacking her, the rest of us barge in and go after her."
    Doubt that works.
    If you don't believe in yourself, you'll never win," Karen said.
    I don't think this is a case of believing in yourself, but being suicidal...
    "I'll go in first, but promise me that you won't get scared and run away. There's no way I can beat her by myself."
    Bad idea, very bad idea.
    "Sabrina, I just knocked out cold all of your friends, in case you were wondering."
    Not killed them? >>
    "No matter what, I refuse to bow down to you," she said.
    *claps hands*
    "I have the power to transfer any pain to any other human being I wish.
    *suspicious* She didn't have before...
    The reason you have come here is to take me out of power, but in reality your purpose is to give me the ultimate power.
    Who says so?
    "You are the very personification of evil," Arceus stated. "You must be stopped."
    ...hm...
    "But you can't stop me," Cynthia replied. "Is that your only attack?"

Arceus did not answer.

"I suppose it is," Cynthia stated.
    Technically, no. *looks up on bulbapedia*Seismic Toss, Cosmic Power, Natural Gift, Punishment, Gravity, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Extreme Speed, Refresh, Future Sight, Recover (!!!), Hyper Beam and Perishment. So, no, Judgement is not its only attack.
    "What are you crying for?"
    I hope this is sarcasm...
    They continued shooting their powers at each other, but neither was able to connect with the other.
    *shakes head* It's funny and crazy at the same time.
    "You can stop time… you have the powers of Dialga!" Arceus exclaimed.
    --> Yet Arceus is not affected by them. And there's still Celebi, who can travel through time.
    "Is that so?" Cynthia asked. "Then how come it seems to be that I am beating you?"
    Beating?!?! Ehm, the match seems to very even right now.
    "At what expense?" Cynthia asked. "Would you destroy the world if that was necessary?"
    ...hm...I wouldn't mind...0=)
    "I wouldn't let you kill anyone who I don't want to die
    Doubt that she can keep Arceus from killing people, just as Arceus can't keep her from killing.
    "No way!" Lorelei shouted. "We can't let Sabrina die!"
    You go, girl! Sorta...
    She reached out to Sabrina, before noticing that Sabrina had lost both of her hands. This caused her to shriek.
    Would be my reaction, too. Only that I might faint.
    "Don't worry, I'll kill her later,"
    As if.
    Because if Arceus could not defeat Cynthia, no one could.
    Don't worry, fifth generation legendaries will take care of her.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    So, what did you think of what happened to Sabrina? You kind of skipped over that part. Surely you have something to say about that. I mean, it's not every chapter that someone loses their hands. It's a permanent problem for her.

And of course Cynthia's never shown her ability to transfer pain to others, because she's never had an attack successfully hit her. She decided to save it until now, and enact the ultimate punishment on her rival.

I was actually planning even worse for Sabrina... I spared her a little.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    BAH!!!
    Have ya not noticed my name?
    I'M THE ROCK THAT OTHERS BUILD THEIR FAITH UPON!!!(This is the meaning of the name Stoney, I belive...)
    Of course Cynthia ain't gonna control me, for I'll NEVER let my friends down!
    SO BRING IT, YA GODDESS WANNA-BE!!! (Referring to Cynthia)
    You can break my bones, rend my flesh, & even kill me, but you cannot defeat me!
    (How is this? Well, to defeat me, I must submit to them... But I won't!
    Therefore, they can kill me, but they cannot defeat me!)
    Oh, & good job, CPF!
    Even fights are the best ones!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @CPF I skipped over that part for a reason. My stomach wouldn't take a more detailed review....
    Nevermind that I have deep trouble imagening her without hands....

...I'll buy that explanation for now, but I'm still suspicious. >> Your Cynthia is way too overpowered for my taste.

...gee, thanks a lot. >> What were you going to to, cut off her legs, too? *hopes she isn't giving him ideas*

@Stoney XD!!! Hey, read the fic first before you say anything! You haven't even *seen* the power of CPF's Cynthia. And my reviews do not reflect that properly.
    And when you've read it, you can review it. =3

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    @CPF I skipped over that part for a reason. My stomach wouldn't take a more detailed review....
    Nevermind that I have deep trouble imagening her without hands....

...I'll buy that explanation for now, but I'm still suspicious. >> Your Cynthia is way too overpowered for my taste.

...gee, thanks a lot. >> What were you going to to, cut off her legs, too? *hopes she isn't giving him ideas*

@Stoney XD!!! Hey, read the fic first before you say anything! You haven't even *seen* the power of CPF's Cynthia. And my reviews do not reflect that properly.
    And when you've read it, you can review it. =3
    True, I don't know her powers...
    But I know the strength of my spirit & soul!
    Especially if I'm trying to defend the ones I care about!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry I haven't gotten around to writing the next chapter yet, I know you're just dying to see what happens to Sabrina... and for that matter, Cynthia & Arceus, which will be resolved in the next chapter, while Sabrina has to wait a while.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I'm dieing to know what friggin happened to Sabrina in PokeWars. >< Is she dead? Is she alive? ARGH!!!

Hm, remind me, how many chapters are left? If Arceus&Cynthia is already resolved, it can't be so many anymore...

And I friggin still need to finish my fanfic. << I've been working on that final chapter for weeks now...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    3 chapters to go, and the Cynthia vs. Arceus battle ends in the next chapter. If I ever get around to writing it... just joking, I will, but my life's been kind of crazy the last couple weeks. You can rest assured that Sabrina will survive, and I'll find a way to "fix" her.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *sniffs* Someone...anyone...comfort me. ;_; It's semi-official now, Sabrina's dead in PokeWars. ....NOOOOOOOOO!!! ;_____________________; *doesn't want to read fic anymore*...hurry with your chapter, I need something to cheer me up. Though I dunno if Arceus vs. Cynthia will do that, but I'm desperate right now.

*sniffs* It's just not fair...such a great fic and then...he has to kill my favourite...argh. >.<

On the bright site..I'm as good as finished with my fic. Only ~1 page, I think, and that's a beautiful romantic farewell scene and then the epilogue.
    On the not the bright site...Zammy apparently hasn't finished beta-reading yet. >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't even know what PokeWars is, so I can't comfort you. I thought my fic was the one most important to you! And because it is, I can't kill Sabrina. Although I've tortured her beyond belief...

I can't wait to see your fic. Plus I'm really hoping to finish up my fic very soon. And then, you'll have the rest of your life to work on the future fic. That has to be written sometime in our lifetimes, to make everything complete.

Oh, and some new LEGO pics for you:
    Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Queen Cynthia on her throne
    Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

The hand-less Sabrina bowing down before Queen Cynthia
    Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Another angle of the same scene
    Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

My favorite; Queen Cynthia with a lightsaber, ready to kill Sabrina once and for all

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    Lego makes EVERYTHING funny!
    HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    & I've not yet started to write...
    I've been busy having my butt shot full of holes on Halo 3...
    Ouch... anyways...
    all hail the queen, Cynthia...
    not that I'm going to...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    PokeWars is a very good fanfic on fanfiction.net (and Cynthia hasn't even appeared there yet!) and sorry to be blunt, your fanfic isn't the most important one. At least for me. >> Can't be, because you've tortured Sabrina way too many times by now. What you've admitted by now. Good boy.

Still writing the final chapter, which will most likely be the final chapter for a while, unless I can be bothered to write the epilogue. XD The final chapter should be a romantic one, heh. =3

*raises eyebrow at Cynthia's throne* Okay, it's lego, yet, still...looks a bit weird to me. Sabrina rather looks as if she's kissing the floor than bowing. XD I didn't even see at first that her hands were missing, didn't know this was possible for lego. XD And Cynthia with a lightsaber, wtf? Even a red one! XD!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm sure that's exactly where Cynthia wants Sabrina, flat on her face. Either there or in a grave. And slicing off her head with a lightsaber would be a way to do just that! (Notice it's a red lightsaber - of course Cynthia would have the evil color!)

Cynthia's throne was put together in about 5 minutes with whatever pieces I had lying around. It could have been much better, I just didn't feel like putting in the effort. It's two bricks, two yellow chairs and one black chair. That's it. There are pieces that make good thrones, I know back from the days when Sabrina used to sit on one.

Oh, haven't you ever heard of those days? Have I ever told you about Queen Sabrina and Princess Erika, Queen Jasmine and Princess Whitney? And have you ever heard of Sabrina's sisters? If you haven't, there's a lot you still don't know about my Pokemon fandom - this stuff I talk about is almost 10 years old now.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @CPF Yeah, yeah, yeah, yada, yada...>> I know what your Cynthia wants. At least kinda. And it starts to bore me. She doesn't really have a lot of goals in her life, now, has she? >> And I *did* notice the colour of the light saber. I always wanted a violet one for myself. =3

Ts, ts, ts, bad boy, not putting any effort in Queen Cynthia's throne. She could have you executed for that, don't you know?

XD Nope, you haven't. Interesting idea, though I can't see Sabrina with any siblings. Ten years ago, I just started to get into the pokemon fandom, never even *thinking* about the internet back then.

Ah, well, the review.
    I *know* the title from somewhere, just don't ask me from where. o,o
    Ultimately there is no human who can compete with me.
    Human, yeah. Is she human anymore?
    "I cannot understand a human like you, Cynthia," Arceus stated.
    Ya're not the only one...
    Good and evil, that's all relative. Once I triumph and become the queen of the Pokémon world, I shall decide what is good and evil, right and wrong. Evil will be anything that is against my will, good will be anything that is in my favor.
    Mh, in all that madness, there is some philosophy behind this.
    I am the only human who matters;
    Who says so? God?*laughs*
    "I already have eternal youth," Cynthia stated. "No one can kill me."
    Eternal youth =/= eternal life. Important. She'll die young. *LOL*
    "It is not my place to kill any human," Arceus stated.
    O rly?
    putting on a show people could watch from miles away.
    *wants popcorn*
    "What is your fascination with this Sabrina?" Arceus asked. "I don't understand – how can you be so obsessed with the downfall of one human being?"
    Hehehe...as a blackvelvetshipper, I interprete fascination and obsession a tad bit differently than you.
    My goal was never to kill anyone, but it was Sabrina's fault that others have had to die for my cause.
    Uhm, your argumentation fails. Sabrina didn't have any *choice*, free will, as you may say it, too kill your parents- she was being controlled. While you weren't controleld at any point and you had the free choice to kill or not to kill. Or to put Sabrina in prison.
    In essence, it is her fault for anything I do that others may consider wrong. All the guilt belongs on her shoulders. All the blood is on her head. She, not me, is ultimately at fault."
    Dito. That's bs. It's like saying not the murderer is at fault, but his parents, or the people that produce weapons- they MADE him shoot people, he had no choice! He would have never killed anyone if there were no weapons! Ban scissors, they kill people! XD
    Really, CPF, you make Cynthia look like someone who's WAY too afraid to admit her own crimes and, to quote Arceus, wants to put the blame on someone else. >>;;;;
    The blood of my parents is a permanent stain that lives on her and any of her descendants forever. That daughter of hers – she bears the guilt for my parents' deaths as well. As will any children that she has.
    ...I know you're Christian, but bringing (indirectly) Original Sin into this is....ehm, not such a good idea. It makes Cynthia look even stupider.
    *hides* I did say I'm agnostic, right?
    Why could you not have been the better woman?
    Which would have changed what? *snickers* And who's the better woman, Sabrina?
    I have spared her family countless times. I have had the opportunity to kill her husband, kill her parents – but I have chosen to allow them to live.
    Your Cynthia doesn't make much sense here. First she curses Sabrina's whole family, then she praises herself for not killing them. Ehm, what? Any idea what you DO want, girl? >>
    "Your idea of revenge is bizarre," Arceus stated. "You have taken revenge on hundreds of innocent people, yet spared the family of the one you hate so badly. I can never understand a human being like you."
    Arceus, I agree with you. o,o
    "Then we bow down before her majesty," Karen replied.
    And pray that we live to see the next day.
    "You'll have defeated your greatest foe yet," Arceus said. "Surely that is of some achievement to you."

"Absolutely not!" Cynthia yelled.
    *raises eyebrow* What?
    "Cyrus?" Cynthia asked.

"Giratina?" Arceus asked.
    O,O *mouth hangs open wide* And I wondered why Giratina hadn't appeared yet! (Had it?)
    Cynthia's smile disappeared, realizing that she would now have to fight two legendary Pokémon.
    Arceus's as good as defeated, so, it's at most 1 1/2...
    The only thing that remained was her eternal youth – as neither Arceus nor Giratina had the power to change time.
    Mh, Dialga has...and Arceus *created* Dialga....Nevermind that there's also Celebi...
    "The queen is dead! The queen is dead!" Karen shouted.
    Ding dong, the witch is dead...*snickers*
    Finally, the reign of Cynthia is over.
    *mysterious voice* For now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back