• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Okay, so a few points on this:

-I don't know what "original sin" is, nor do I know what that has to do with Christianity. Obviously Cynthia is pure evil, so what she says does not reflect what I think.

-Cynthia's not stupid, she's just so twisted that she completely ignores any facts and changes anything to make herself look good. Remember near the beginning of the story when she still felt bad for killing people? She's completely different now... and she's rationalized that it's Sabrina's fault for everything. She just hates Sabrina that much.

-Okay, I'll admit it, even though I'm not really a BlackVelvetShipper... I really like the whole idea of Cynthia being in control of Sabrina. That's probably why my story obsesses over it and why I spend so much time on it. If I were a shipper, you know which one of the two I'd have as the dominant one. It's been fun writing an entire story about Cynthia just destroying Sabrina. And it makes you wonder why Cynthia hasn't killed Sabrina...

-Fun stuff upcoming in the next chapter, including a love triangle (even though again, I don't condone threesomes) and someone finds out about two relatives that they never knew they had. A certain guy is going to have three women permanently attached to him (not physically!). Yet again, Cynthia will get the better of Sabrina, and show Sabrina the ultimate disrespect. Sabrina will get use of some parts of her body back but lose something else. Oh, and I sort of need your summary before I can write it.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    CPF, Dude, you're christian?
    SO AM I, BROTHER!!!
    Anyways... do either of you want me to write my fan-fic?
    If not, I had other ideas...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @Stoney Yeah, he is. Seems as if I'm the only agnostic here...oh, well. XD And I've said it several times now, I'm going to take a break from fanfiction soon, so don't expect me to write anything soon.
    -I don't know what "original sin" is, nor do I know what that has to do with Christianity. Obviously Cynthia is pure evil, so what she says does not reflect what I think.
    Well, since that has been explained...I agree. ^^;;; I'm sorry, I made a mistake I tried to avoid myself- confusing the characters with the author. Sorry.
    -Cynthia's not stupid, she's just so twisted that she completely ignores any facts and changes anything to make herself look good. Remember near the beginning of the story when she still felt bad for killing people? She's completely different now... and she's rationalized that it's Sabrina's fault for everything. She just hates Sabrina that much.
    Well, okay, she's not *stupid*, but she still has a very twisted sense of morality. >> One that doesn't make sense for any rational people. Hate doesn't help there much, in the end, she makes herself look stupid again. She is not stupid, but she makes look herself like that.
    -Okay, I'll admit it, even though I'm not really a BlackVelvetShipper... I really like the whole idea of Cynthia being in control of Sabrina. That's probably why my story obsesses over it and why I spend so much time on it. If I were a shipper, you know which one of the two I'd have as the dominant one.
    *g* Well, the way I picture BlackVelvetShipping is similiarly *rough*, but I don't see any of them as the dominant one. For me, both are equally strong. I originally planned a sense for them to meet and fight verbally in Spring's Revenge, but this scene was cut in favour of being used in the sequel. >.<
    It's been fun writing an entire story about Cynthia just destroying Sabrina. And it makes you wonder why Cynthia hasn't killed Sabrina...
    Because you would loose one of your readers, then?
    --Fun stuff upcoming in the next chapter, including a love triangle (even though again, I don't condone threesomes) and someone finds out about two relatives that they never knew they had.
    Well...obviously Will here. >>
    A certain guy is going to have three women permanently attached to him (not physically!).
    Again...ehm, Will? But who are the three women? o,O There are the twins, then Roxy, Sabrina and Karen, so...eh, at least four? Or what?
    Sabrina will get use of some parts of her body back but lose something else.
    Loose what? She didn't completely lose Will, but then, I noticed that together with her hands, she might have lost her wedding band...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    The third woman - not really a threat to Will's love but one who formerly tried to steal him - will be revealed in the final chapter, and you can probably guess who that is. Plus we'll assume that Sabrina took off her wedding band before going into battle - maybe I'll include that in the final chapter. Of course as I've written in other places, you seem to have hated that last chapter and I feel all the worse because of it.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I won't make any more guesses until my lawyer comes back- I was wrong with my assumptions of who has the kids (well, semi-wrong, it seems), so I won't make any wrong guesses again. XD
    I wonder why she should do that...I doubt she expected her hands to be cut off. Either way, the wedding band would be lost now..side story, maybe? ^.~
    And again, I did not hate the last chapter. Cynthia's cruelty was just a bit too much for me to take.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I thought about stealing your title of "Getting Away With Murder" for this chapter, but I decided against it, plus I like the song "Rehab." Not even Cynthia thought she'd get away with it - and certainly not her poor sister, who signed her life away.

I have to be honest, I had been looking forward to writing Cynthia's spit for a while - of all the things I planned, that had been set in stone for a while. It was so Cynthia.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Oh, oh, this was another thing I noticed (and would probably have mentioned did I have the time to review yet). That last (?) sentence. Oh, yes, I noticed it, pretty obviously for me. =3 And I liked it.
    Mh, I kinda have the feeling Cynthia didn't believe in herself being spared, so to say, because she *was* kind of drugged. Though I got that only later. You should have explained it a bit earlier or shown more details, dunno. It wasn't as obvious for the reader as it should have been, imo.

....hm, I wonder if I should add something to Spring's Revenge now...though that wouldn't just fit in now. And it wouldn't fit *my* Cynthia. Like you said, it's so Cynthia. Your Cynthia.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    So, I'll ask again: a review coming anytime soon?

Well, I don't like to make things completely obvious to the reader, I'm the type of writer who likes things to be suspenseful, and here you had to pay attention to what Lucian was thinking to know that Cynthia had been drugged.

What are you planning on adding to your fic?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    =3 Today.
    I'm incredibly sorry that it took so long, but before Christmas, I had no time, and over Christmas, well, I had no time again. XD

=3 You surely manage to surprise the reader. There were many things I did not expect, but more of that in the review. XD
    Yet, since it was only Lucian *thinking* that she was drugged, we don't have definitive proof.

I was thinking about adding that spitting scene in some way or another. But since Sabrina and Cynthia don't meet directly again (hehehe *evil grin*) that will have to be postponed until the sequel.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    We have proof through me, the author. Now since you know the author personally you have inside information that others don't get, but since no one outside Saint Kitts & Nevis reads my story, that's okay. (Seriously, according to ff.net, I get a bunch of readers from Saint Kitts & Nevis, wherever that is.)

The spitting scene is only allowed if Sabrina or one of her family members is getting spit on. After all, Sabrina's the "good" one; she wouldn't be spitting on anyone.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    We have proof through me, the author. Now since you know the author personally you have inside information that others don't get, but since no one outside Saint Kitts & Nevis reads my story, that's okay. (Seriously, according to ff.net, I get a bunch of readers from Saint Kitts & Nevis, wherever that is.)
    Mh, well, okay, proof through the author is well enough, I guess. Ehm...so Cynthia was really drugged then. And how? XD With what? LOL!!!!

The spitting scene is only allowed if Sabrina or one of her family members is getting spit on. After all, Sabrina's the "good" one; she wouldn't be spitting on anyone.
    My fic. My decision. Not yours. *I* decide who gets spitted on by whom. 0=) (Did I every say my Sabrina's the good one? I didn't. 0=) )

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    That will remain a mystery.

Honestly, it seems out of character for Sabrina to spit on anyone. Evil Cynthia, however, definitely in character.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Okay. =3

Again, we're not talking about your Sabrina and your Cynthia, but mine. And you don't even know what *my* Sabrina has done so far (never mind that you don't know what my Cynthia has done, either). Poor Karen, I just say, poor Karen...0=)
    My Cynthia has more style in huminilating her enemies, I think. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    What do you mean, "style in humiliating her enemies"? So far I haven't seen Sabrina even get humiliated, and she is Cynthia's enemy, right? My Cynthia has humiliated the living daylights out of Sabrina, and she's all the more awesome for it.

By the way, the epilogue is coming soon, and of course the final review of the story will be required out of you. You'll find out Giselle's daughter's name (starts with a "S"), how Sabrina will get by in life in her state, and the bizarre, bizarre, BIZARRE lifestyle of Roxanne.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    What do you mean, "style in humiliating her enemies"?
    You'll see. =3 You know, physical pain is nothing against psychical pain and that's something my Cynthia knows very well.
    So far I haven't seen Sabrina even get humiliated, and she is Cynthia's enemy, right?
    MAJOR misunderstanding here, major misunderstanding, but I get why you see it that way, you're biased. 0=) Right now, the main 'enemy' of my Cynthia in my fic (Spring's Revenge) is Lance/the Indigo League and partly Lucian. Sabrina is only one toy in that game, and right now, Sabrina isn't her main enemy.
    (And she will never be directly...rather the opposite...*coughs* ;-) )
    And it's Lance and Lucian Cynthia has been huminilating. Psychical. She doesn't get her hands dirty with blood, even though she could.
    My Cynthia has humiliated the living daylights out of Sabrina, and she's all the more awesome for it.
    Well, can't disagree here.
    By the way, the epilogue is coming soon, and of course the final review of the story will be required out of you.
    ...required of me? >> What am I, your personal review pet?!?
    You'll find out Giselle's daughter's name (starts with a "S"),
    Ehm, was it Swedish oder Norwegian? ...forgot...never mind.
    how Sabrina will get by in life in her state,
    I hope she does well. >> And by *well* I do not mean getting even more trouble.
    and the bizarre, bizarre, BIZARRE lifestyle of Roxanne.
    *imagines Roxanne sitting in a cave all by her own, praying to Arceus*...when you say bizarre, it has to be bizarre.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, I see. Your Cynthia and Lucian aren't married, though, are they? But I bet Lucian's so desperate for her that he takes the torture and humiliation anyway... that's what I like to see out of Lucian.

Trust me when I say that I couldn't go on writing without your reviews... you mean a lot to me, P*A.

It's Norwegian... a very cute name.

Roxanne is bizarre... even more so that you imagine.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Oh, I see. Your Cynthia and Lucian aren't married, though, are they?
    Nope, as of right now, they aren't. And no, there's no hint hidden in this statement.
    But I bet Lucian's so desperate for her that he takes the torture and humiliation anyway... that's what I like to see out of Lucian.
    *Your* Lucian. Ever thought of mine? He still lives, despite Cynthia cheating on him with Lance AND attacking him while drunk. And there will be...ah, not telling. 0=)
    Trust me when I say that I couldn't go on writing without your reviews... you mean a lot to me, P*A.
    ^.^ Thanks. I guess I'll review again for the epilogue. =3 Can't say that I'll post it so soon after it's published, though.
    It's Norwegian... a very cute name.
    If it's not on behindthename, it's not a name!XDWill judge it when I see it, kay? ^^
    Roxanne is bizarre... even more so that you imagine.
    ...well, she *was* already bizarre now with her cult around Arceus, I guess that can only get worse.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Ooh, I like the hint! They have to be married. Of course, Cynthia cheated on him much worse in my story and even forced a divorce and brought him to near-suicide. And she tramples on him as a footstool.

I can't wait for you to see what Roxanne's like now... it would be interesting to see her end up in The Golden Prince in this new lifestyle.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    0=) Hint? Which hint? Hehehe...wait until the epilogue, you'll see what I meant. XD
    My Lucian has to forgive my Cynthia for what has happened to let the marriage happen, and for all we you know, Cynthia *could* stay with Lance. WikiErrorShipping is too much of a great name not to use it.

New lifestyle? oO Now you got me interested...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back