• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry, P*A, it was a rotten week and I didn't get around to writing a chapter before your post... but maybe I'll have one up before the end of the weekend.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ That's no problem. Sorry about your week, though. Mine wasn't so bad. =3 I finally started writing again. (Cynthia did not appear yet, though.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    So what about founding a club for person with bad weeks? I would join it at once. =_=

Honestly, P*A... I eventually want to read the next chapter! So push your betareader to work and finish your story, please. I guess CPF thinks the same way - we have waited long enough now.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *snickers* You two can found the club, I gladly stay out of it (holidays 0=) ).

*hides* I know, I know. >.< I'll remind Zammy nicely, kay? But I cannot do more. >> I *am* writing again, remind you. And *that* is a good sign. XD

On topic of Cynthia...I *know* she is in the Arceus movie, but anyone, any place where I can find her scenes? ;.;

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    A: Cynthia is Adorable,
    B: Cynthia is so Beautiful!
    Yeah, I'mma not knowing what the doo-da anyone is talking about now...
    Anyone cares to help finish the Cynthia alphabet?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ Welcome, ★Sakuya-San★! Of course can you join! Have fun here!

A: Cynthia is Adorable,
    B: Cynthia is so Beautiful!
    Yeah, I'mma not knowing what the doo-da anyone is talking about now...
    Anyone cares to help finish the Cynthia alphabet?
    I would glady continue! :)
    C: Cynthia is Cynthia! (Omg, how creative!XD)
    D: Cynthia is Dangerous! (Makes much sense in CPF's and my fic. And her the theme song I gave her. :) )

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Sorry to have been gone for so long, but several things stopped me from posting (like a dying computer mouse...><).
    @Blaesiken
    I have an idea! ^^
    H: Cynthia is Hot! That's right, isn't it?
    @CPF
    Like I said, my mouse died, and then I was away for a few days and...I forgot. >.< Sorries!
    Title: --> this is the second time in a short amount of time that I've read a chapter named "Missing Link". XD Coincidence?
    "Anything would be better than being stuck with you," Cyrus replied.
    I disagree. I definitely disagree. XD (I'm currently writing about Hunter J again in my story...)
    "Lucian is mine," J stated. "There's nothing he can do now to save himself from me."
    Aside from killing himself.
    "Perfection is coming, my children, and
    Children?Oo As in, more than one?!?!
    Although Saturn bristled at the idea of being called "children," he,
    Oh...^^;;;;;;
    It shouldn't be difficult for me to get the Adamant Orb off her hands once we are together, making love to each other," Cyrus told his commanders.
    I seriously want to see you doing anything else when you're sleeping with her. Your hands will have different things to do. LOL
    There she sat upon her throne, looking very lonely, with her Lucario kneeling before her.
    *snickers* I seem to be able to remember this scene from somewhere else...
    "Very well, then, Cyrus, my bed belongs to you now
    How much did he pay for it? lol, sorry, too much ebay...
    "He's not very much to look at," Diane replied. "And he's just as pathetic as the last one."
    First of all, your opinion does not matter, second, yes, Cyrus does not look sexy, and third, you cannot get much more pathetic than *this* Lucian. XD!!!!
    "You just do your job of raising Roy for me, girl," Cynthia stated.
    Poor Roy and unnamed male sibling of him.
    He just continued to stare at the ground, wondering exactly what he had gotten himself into.
    A lot of trouble. A heck lot of trouble.
    "Lucian! Lucian! Are you alive?" Candice called out to him.

"Don't be silly, the doctors would not have allowed us in here if he was dead," Volkner replied.
    Neither would Lucian be able to answer your question if he was dead. >>;;;;;;
    He then looked at the lifeless-looking Lucian.

"Or maybe they would…"
    For what? I cannot find ONE reason to let complete strangers watch a corpse...o,o
    He then stretched out his right arm and began shooting out electricity from his hand. After that, he stretched out his left arm and began shooting out ice from it.

"You've… obtained powers?" Candice said.
    This strangely reminds me of Magister Negi Magi, but there, it had to do with different kinds of magic...I think...*braindead*
    by suffering a near-death experience due to attacks of certain types, you can gain the power of those types if you survive,"
    *cough cough cough*
    "We're sorry," Candice said.

"Wait a minute – no, we're not sorry!" Volkner exclaimed. "In fact, you should be thanking us!"
    *lying on the floor, laughing* We're sorry! No, we're not! XD!!!!!!!
    "You can defeat him, and then she'll realize that you were the stronger man after all."
    True, yet that won't change the genes of the unborn boy child...
    "I don't know if Queen Cynthia would approve.
    Then ask her. LOL!!!!
    For all they knew, Arceus could have been summoned, but maybe he went somewhere else in the world.
    Or he's invisible.
    "Maybe an expert flute-player could help us out," Joe suggested.
    Melody?
    "There must be some sort of missing link."
    *nods to title*
    "Only a chosen one may play the melody of the Azure Flute," Roxanne read.

"But we are all chosen ones," Joe replied.

"I know," Roxanne replied. "I don't understand."
    Maybe it's not important which one of the Chosen Ones plays it...? *confused as well*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Thanks for reviewing, I wasn't going to start writing my next chapter until I got this review. Now I'll have to go back to work... pretty significant chapter coming up, too, as Cynthia moves into her new relationship with Cyrus. And eventually the Arceus storyline will totally connect and make everything make sense... just wait and see.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Thanks for reviewing, I wasn't going to start writing my next chapter until I got this review.
    I had a feeling that this was the case, so yeah, I did review in the end. XD
    Otherwise...well, either you would have had to remind me again and again and again, or this story would have ended unfinished. >.<
    Now I'll have to go back to work... pretty significant chapter coming up, too, as Cynthia moves into her new relationship with Cyrus. And eventually the Arceus storyline will totally connect and make everything make sense... just wait and see.
    =3 I kinda anticipated that Cynthia's and Arceus storylines would get connected (come on, how blind can Arceus be to let a mere human destroy his precious legends? Okay, okay, too much PokeWars ><;;;;).

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I actually already gave away that Cynthia would go after Arceus, she said a few chapters ago that she wanted Arceus's power to control the will of others. I'll get back to writing once I get back from my short vacation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back