• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia should get married already :\

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • Well look, Caitlin was like 10 in DPPt and she looks to have aged about 10 years in BW. Now, in DPPt, Cynthia looked about 23 plus, add the ten years Caitlin has also aged, Cynthia should be about 33 now. This is a good age to find good man, settle down, and have a wonderful family together.

So, how old do you think characters in the Pokemon world are?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That's slightly over-exaggerating the time gap considering Cynthia looks identical in all three games she's been in.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • This thread isn't about Cynthia, it's about what you think the ages of various characters in the Pokemon world are. Fore example, I think Lucian is in his 30s. He seems to have a presence of lots of experience but not too much.

I try to make an interesting title and this happens xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I imagine Lorelei to be late 20's/early 30's... she has experience and knowledge, but still looks youthful.

Giovanni looks late 30's/early 40's... I imagine it would take awhile to build up an organization like Team Rocket.

Blaine is in his 60's/70's. IMO he still looks younger than Agatha, who I picture in her 80's.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • ^Thank you!

I see Giovanni definitely in his 40s but not 30s at all. Because, as you said, it takes time to build up an organization like he has. I agree with you on the others.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Is this limited to NPC's?
    Anyway, in my opinion, Roxanne wold be 14-16, Brawly 20-23 and I'd say Wallace and Steven about the same age, somewhere between 19 and 25.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I can see Cynthia in her late 20s or early 30s. As for Caitlin, I think she was 12 in her first appearances in Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver and 16 or 18 in Black/White.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • ^Thank you!

I see Giovanni definitely in his 40s but not 30s at all. Because, as you said, it takes time to build up an organization like he has. I agree with you on the others.
    According to the Birth of Mewtwo CD drama, Giovanni's mom built Team Rocket so he doesn't deserve any credit hohoho. I picture him around 43.

I always considered Cynthia to be older, around 32; she acts quite mature. Then she'd be what, 40 in BW?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I thought Cynthia was 20 or so.
    Anyway, here's some of my ages for protagonists.
    Red- 11. It basically states this, and he looks 14 in G/S
    Leaf- 11. Interchangeable with Red.
    Gold- 10. He seems younger than Red, but not much.
    Kris- 10. Looks it.
    Brendan- 11/12. Seems a bit older than the others.
    May- 11. Looks to be younger than Brendan.
    Lucas- 10. Quite obvious.
    Dawn- 10/11. Looks older than Lucas to me.
    Blair (Or Hilbert *Blegch*)- 14-15. His overall style seems to show this.
    Whitlea (Hilda)- 14. Just seems right.

Well, that's my take anyway.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Prof. Oak?

Hey! What about Prof. Oak. He has been through the whole anime making appearances. For all we know he could be like, 102 or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    I don't they would grow up them more or else they won't make apperances from generation 11 onwards !!!

Back