• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cynthia V.S steven who would win?

lightdash

Odd...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Ok if steven and cynthia were to battle(cynthia's garchomp against Steven's Metegross) who would win? I would say steven b/c his metegross is a stell type. What do u say?

Type means nothing. Weavile can throw a Blizzard at Garchomp and when it is suppose to do x4 damage, it did nothing on that Garchomp.

Also,

Brick Break, Earthquake, Giga Impact > Metagross

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really HATE to say this..... but Cynthia would win. *sobs and hugs Daigo for failing him*

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Type does not matter you say?

Try Earthquake STABBED from Garchomp hit on Metagross, although Metagross is able to survive one and strike back at Garchomp with an Ice Punch

Starters, Spiritomb VS Skarmory, Skarmory sets up Spikes and Roars away, Spiritomb won't have any real chance against Skarmory, it's only move to be using is Will-o-Wisp

Now, what really causes Steven problem's are Cynthia's Lucario and Garchomp, Garchomp is taken care of by Metagross, Lucario is still a threat

Cynthia's Roserade would be murdered by any of Steven's Pokemon
    Cynthia's Milotic is eaten by a Thunderpunch from Metagross, Energy Ball from Cradily
    Garchomp and Lucario are the only Pokemon to do any damage on Steven's team

I'm not saying all these by favorites, it's just the truth, I am NOT saying Steven beats Cynthia, after all, anything is possible with these horrible CPU AI =P

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    I would Say Cynthia =]
    I battled her and one the first time, though.
    Although-Cythia Is a better choice because she has a better balanced team, with good levels and good movesets for the champion x]
    Better than Koga I might add xD

Yuri_hyuga

Godslayer
    Years
    i honestly say steven wins. He has an all steel team(Basicly), and steel is resistent to a lot of elements. He would easily beat down cynthia's first 5 pokemon, but would honestly have a hard time against garchomp.

lightdash

Odd...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Type does not matter you say?

Try Earthquake STABBED from Garchomp hit on Metagross, although Metagross is able to survive one and strike back at Garchomp with an Ice Punch

Starters, Spiritomb VS Skarmory, Skarmory sets up Spikes and Roars away, Spiritomb won't have any real chance against Skarmory, it's only move to be using is Will-o-Wisp

Now, what really causes Steven problem's are Cynthia's Lucario and Garchomp, Garchomp is taken care of by Metagross, Lucario is still a threat

Cynthia's Roserade would be murdered by any of Steven's Pokemon
    Cynthia's Milotic is eaten by a Thunderpunch from Metagross, Energy Ball from Cradily
    Garchomp and Lucario are the only Pokemon to do any damage on Steven's team

I'm not saying all these by favorites, it's just the truth, I am NOT saying Steven beats Cynthia, after all, anything is possible with these horrible CPU AI =P

And why are you discussing game mechanics when the topic is on about what the anime outcome would be?

Fact in the anime: Types do not matter. And if you haven't seen it when Pikachu kills a Geodude, you are way behind.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I think it would be very close but Aggron,Armaldo,Cradily and Claydol both have very high defense enough to beat Cynthia's team.Cynthia has bad defense.By the way Cynthia is so weak.

Back