• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cynthia?

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
  • Has anyone found Cynthia in undella bay? because apperantly when you meet her she will ask you to fight you with her lv75+ pokemon, but I have defeated her but she was a bit annoying.

Discuss.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I never did beat her, but I thought that homage was really cool. She was a cool character to begin with (if only because she was the first girl champion in the games), and to bring her back really ties in the game with other games. They were smart to do it post-game as well, since the game itself was supposed to be very separate from everywhere else.

There's a swimmer that says that you came to see Cynthia in a bikini. ;)

SolWolf

This user is over 9000!
    Years
  • I fought her several times... of course by then most of my Pokemon were in the 80s... so not much difficulty for me. :P

I totally came originally to see her in a bikini as a swimmer in the bay stated.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Meh, she wasn't that hard to beat. Garchomp gave me a small problem, it was like Platinum all over again. .__. Her team is quite weak but then Chomp just annihilates anything that isn't Skarmory or level 80+

I wasn't bothered about seeing Cynthia in a bikini .__. Anime girls don't exactly do it for me.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I fought her with my level 100's that I brought over from diamond and pearl.
    I simply laughed while fighting her and asked if this situation felt familiar. lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I battled her once. Like in D/P/Pt, she was pretty challenging, but I managed to take down her Pokemon in the end.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The first time around I pretty much used the E4 as training grounds for my battle with her haha. She was challenging, in my opinion. I'm very happy they decided to include her in B&W, she was a great little surprise as I love her character in previous games. Hopefully they at least keep her, if not add to, her cameo appearance in the third game.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • She was easy.

My Hydreigon took her team down. The Garchomp was just a bit faster than me though, due to me not having Dragon Dance. I switched to my Gyarados and just Ice Beam'd it to death.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Despite loving the idea of having Cynthia as an appearance in the games, I still haven't battled her yet. :( There was a time I entered the house she's found in, but my whole team was full of eggs and a Swanna. I never really bothered to go back there, but I definitely will soon!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I randomly bashed into her house without knowing that she'd be there and battled her and defeated her. xD; She wasn't that hard tbh. But her team was quite diverse. x3

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Yeah she wasn't too hard to beat after :D she's just chillen in Unova :P It's pretty cool to see her appear again

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Yeah i ran into the house to say hi, Forgetting that my team wasn't healed and half full of eggs.

I'll return shortly Cynthia, you can count on that! You and your bikini better be ready :D

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
  • i thought she was pretty easy xD
    well...that was the second time around. first time i rolled in with level 60s expecting less and had to restart before she crushed me xD upon rebooting i came back with 80s and 90s and annihilated her xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I haven't battled her yet, my pokemon are still to low a level to win, though i have spoken to her. I will battle her when i've levelled my pokemon up a bit first

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    First time was a case of luck. Killed everything but her Garchomp which happened to miss whilst my Hydreigon used Dragon Pulse. Second time however was a completely different story. I figured her opening of Spiritomb was an easy target to setup on so I got by Darmanitan, used an X Speed (only way it can outspeed Garchomp), used Belly Drum and after 3 misses against the stupid Spiritomb that spammed Double Team, I OHKO everything with either Earthquake or Rock Slide.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I find her weaker than in DPPt.
    Her Milotic was so annoying back then and it is now such a pushover in BW.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Cynthia was sort of tough for me but with the help of my LV 100 Unova Team I defeated her. The funny thing is that her Garchomp leveled down by one level which I think is stupid. I would have preferred her to have the lv 78 Garchomp from Platinum (or a higher level).

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Yeah, I found and beat her. She was pretty easy to beat because I was over-leveled when I faced her.

Back