• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cynthia?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • I had no problem. My Chandelure was the only pokemon I really used. I occasionally put out my Liligant...but other than that. She was easy. Much better than platinum.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I see her in Undella Bay from time to time and I usually promise myself that I will fight her but I don't for some odd reason. I think the reason for this is because I fought her numerous times during the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum saga. The only people I battle there are the rich people because they give a lot of money.

:t354:TG

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • She is in my opinion the hardest trainer I've fought in the Unova region, If only there were more trainers like her, or at least gym leader rematches with higher levels...

Zet

Years
  • I accidentally went into her house and accepted her challenge, but I forgot my pokemon were early lvl 60 so she gave me quite the challenge. But in the end I defeated her and got an decent amount of exp.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've only faced her on one playthrough, and... it was definitely a challenge. I remember I had to level up my Pokemon a lot, and iirc I did make use of SR and I'm pretty sure I relied a lot on Moxie @ Scrafty and Regenerator @ Audino, while Herdier on the other hand, was useless. I think the biggest challenge was Braviary, iirc, but the Rocky Helmet really helped. XD;

But yeah she's definitely tough to beat if you're just using your favourites times like this are when I wish I had better favourites.

Sunny Castform

Hoenn Traveler
    Years
  • I fought her with my team that I used to beat the E4. It came down to both of us having only one Pokemon. Her Lucario vs. my Lucy (Cinccino). I beat Lucario in one hit with Wake-up Slap. Was a victory to remember.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • I fought Cynthia on my journey from Opelucid City to Black City after the Elite 4 with my Pokémon being level 62 - 65. I believe I had two Pokémon left even though her Pokémon were almost ten levels higher, which I fought was rather boring more than a victory.

ObeyMudkips

Raichupacabra back up
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Volcarona used Flutter Dance. Cynthia was defeated. THere simple as that. But after I trained my Pokemon it was hard.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I'd like to have battles an upgraded steven and wallace team. I don't realy like cynthia's unova team much. Loses the sence of her having coverage to everything with only needing to use something with an electric and ice type attack.

Back