• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cyrus

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • I'm thinking Platinum will probably delve deeper into the mind of Cyrus.
    From the images and little articles that I have been able to understand, it seems Cyrus will play a slightly larger role in Platinum. Perhaps we will see what his fate is, or perhaps he will just fade away into obscurity just as Giovanni did back in the days of generation one and two.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • I'm thinking Platinum will probably delve deeper into the mind of Cyrus.
    From the images and little articles that I have been able to understand, it seems Cyrus will play a slightly larger role in Platinum. Perhaps we will see what his fate is, or perhaps he will just fade away into obscurity just as Giovanni did back in the days of generation one and two.

Yeah like how archie and riche also did in emerald.

Arnheln

A Metapod killed my family...
    Years
  • He's probably trying to find out how to create his new galaxy now.:)
    It will probably have something(meaning everything) to do with giratina in the new game.

WRRRONG!!! his plans dont involve giratina, he plans to use dialga and palkia to create his new galaxy but giratina appears in order to stop him, also, i heard that cyrus can be battled again in the battle tower after youve completed the sinnoh dex, its probably just a rumour though

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    If I'm not mistaken, There's a Pokemon Ranger named Cyrus in the Battle Tower. Well, talk about possibility....

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Well...Cyrus is coming back in Platinum so it will probably tell you more! Is Cyrus suppose to be good or bad??? because some ppl say he saves the lake, and then again he use to be the leader of team galactic...i'm confused!

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Well...Cyrus is coming back in Platinum so it will probably tell you more! Is Cyrus suppose to be good or bad??? because some ppl say he saves the lake, and then again he use to be the leader of team galactic...i'm confused!

Well he is kinda both,he wants to wipe the universe clean and create a new universe.But he also needs the help of legendary pokemon to complete his goal.So he wants to be a deity and make a new universe with him creating it,But his team does bad things even though cyrus dosn't have what seems anything to do with it.So it's really confusing but well probly have more of an idea of what is doing in platnium.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If you talk to the old people in Sunnyshore they say thier was a boy named Cyrus and they don't know what happened to him aswell.So Sunnyshore must be his hometown.

Back