• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:D Favourite Legendary??? :D

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm pretty sure that this thread has been done before.
    with that aside; my fave legendary is cresselia.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    This thread would have ebifited with a poll. :\

Anyway...
    :D Favourite Legendary??? :D

Jirachi, it's got an awesome signature move and has looks so adorable! :3 Also, I'm a sucker for small and cute Pokemon. :3 I cant find anything wrong with except I still dont understand why it's steel (though this does make it more awesomer, in my opinion, with a strange typing, but at the same time strange. xD) Also, the third eye still freaks me out. :P Thank goodness it's not open during D\P\Pl. :D

Resha_Murdock

Dunspazz luff joo <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    I really liked Lugia. I don't really like any of the legendaries now though...
    But, having said that, I really love the idea behind Darkrai <XD;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Suicune and Lugia are my favorites. I wouldve also included Ho-Oh and Dialga but they arent really part of my favorite legendaries.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Which is your favorite legendary?

So which legendary do you like best? As you can see from my avi I love celebi. So cute and come on, the power of time? Who doesnt like that? Cute yet beast. Yep yep yep

But if it was after Celebi my other faves are: Entei, Kyogre, and Mew

(dont know why but I have a preferance over the cute pokemon XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I can't decide between Kyogre and Ho-Oh. Both are equally beautiful, Ho-Oh with its feathers and Kyogre with its display of composure.

Back