• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:D Favourite Legendary??? :D

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
  • Celebi and Suicune are the only Legendaries I like, and Mew maybe. I just don't like all the other ones at all. I'm actually verging on hating the other ones.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Jirachi! :D
    :D Favourite Legendary??? :D

• I <3 for several reasons:
    • It has a wierd typing. xD
    • It has an awesome signature move, in my opinion. :)
    • It looks completely adorable! :3
    • It looks like it's crying, which makes it look even more adorable. ;_;
    • It can make wishes come true. :D
    • The wish tags look awesome
    • I have one. xD

The only thing I do dislike about Jirachi is the 'third eye.' :\ It makes it look... wierd. :\

Dark Shade

It's already too late...
    Years
  • I can't say any single one because I like so many -

my favourites are Giratina, Lugia, Suicune, Entei, Articuno, Moltres, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Mew, Celebi and Shaymin

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • My favorites? Many.

Zapdos, Lugia, Suicune, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Latios, Deoxys, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Cresselia, Shaymin, Regigigas.

The colored ones are the top most favorites.

Ayselipera

Lets see mine would have to be one of the bird trio. Maybe Zapdos, I'm not really sure. Runner ups would be Jirachi and Phione.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Kanto. Mewtwo. His entire storyline made me shiver the first time I played my Blue.

Johto. Ho-Oh and Entei. Ho-Oh because she's so elegant, and Entei because he reminds me of Thor.

Hoenn. Regirock, Regice, Registeel, in that order. I love the golems. :3

Sinnoh. Palkia (stfu, I love him), Giratina: Origin Forme, Regigigas (king of the golems! XD)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My favourite legendaries are Palkia and Shaymin. The former for a ridiculous reason and the latter simply because it's adorable. (Not a fan of its sky forme though.)
    So which legendary do you like best? As you can see from my avi I love celebi. So cute and come on, the power of time? Who doesnt like that? Cute yet beast. Yep yep yep

But if it was after Celebi my other faves are: Entei, Kyogre, and Mew

(dont know why but I have a preferance over the cute pokemon XD)
    Merged your thread with a previous thread on the same topic. Please make sure you aren't making a duplicate thread when you start new ones, thanks!

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My favourite legendary would have to be Palkia. It's just so...awesome.

Back