• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    *walks in*

Konnichiwa Minna-san, with the review from of Gohan-san(in my D.N.Angel fanfic), I've decided to join this club. I've been into D.N.Angel since one of my friends recommended the manga. I have all but one of the DVD's, most of the songs on my hard drive and I guess that's it.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, we're weird. Well, I am anyway.

Welcome to Katsu Koneko! I'm really weird and obsessed with Krad. Hi and stuff. *complementary welcome huggle*

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *has nothing better to do than sit here and wait for a reply for the last 10 minutes she's online*

Eh? I really don't think about pairings that much. I suppose I like the typical Daisuke/Riku. Dark/Daisuke, Satoshi/Risa, and Daisuke/Satoshi are okay too. Krad/Satoshi... that's usually not mutual (o_o), but it amuses me for some reason. I think I talked about this earlier in the thread.

Anyway, have fun. Meh, I keep mostly to myself. *returns to corner and twiddles thumbs*

Years
    *gaspez*

I think I like Dark+Daisuke pairing more than anything. But that's because of Aoi, and A Demon's Love. I'm so sadistical.

Krad and Satoshi I find so amusing, because Krad's so different from Sato. Hmm. I wonder if Satoshi saw Krad when he was in scary mode, if Sato would have a heart attack.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Lol, he probably knows the way Krad acts in "scary" mode, but I dunno if he's seen his "psycho" face. I love how Krad just randomly snaps. One minute he's telling Daisuke how he wants to pay respects to him and stuff, and the next he's strangling him. He needs to take his medicine.

I've read a few Dark/Daisuke fanfics, and I guess I like it pretty well. I like Daisuke/Satoshi simply because I find it cute. :3

Years
    I find Daisuke/Sato gross. They are just too different. Euggggh?

'Psycho' face, huh? Yeah, Sato would probably die. Heart attack. Haha, that would be kind of cool.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Lol, I remember I had Krad's "psycho" face as an avatar here once. Haha. Speaking of which, I like your new avatar, Gohan ^^.

Meep, anyone here a member of animemusicvideos.org? I have a bunch of AMV links. :3

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    thanx^^ do you just watch the movies or have you read the manga yet?

Chiru- If you look on the posting list we're really close (and gohan!)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Konichiwa Mina!(still need to learn how to spell japanese words XD) Geheheheh..... I just finished a picture of Dai-chan and Riku-chan. They both are sitting together by the beach. It's actually a scene from the movie but too bad I can't show it. I am currently lacking a scanner/digital camera. When I get one, I'll show you guys. For the moment, you guys will have to wait. Heeheehee......

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Aw, I want the DVD's, but I'm poor. I only have the first one. :< I've downloaded some of the episodes though.

Years
    When Fortune Hunter 2 joins, its okay, but he's a retard, soooo.....

Heheh, I have only three of the dvds, but I don't download videos.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Fortune Hunter2- Do not ever insult, flame, or double post. This is a warning, as I've deleted your post.

Also, Gohan, calling people retards isn't nice, wouldn't you say? ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back