• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alright I have a question (don't know if it's already been bought up) who did you prefer Daisuke with at first, Risa or Riku? I thought Riku because Risa seemed too cocky and full of herself!!

by the way, thanks for letting me join ^___^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I always thought Daisuke made a cute main character. And welcome to Uzumaki Naruto! More members = more fun! ^o^

As for KyokoButterfly's question, I thought at the beginning that Daisuke would probably win over Risa somehow, even though I've never liked her very much. Now that I know he ends up with Riku, I feel happier because it seems like Riku is a lot better for Dai.

RegICE, I didn't exactly find his dad turning into Argentine, but there was that conversation between Dai and his Grandpa about Satoshi's family. It's very peculiar that no fathers/grandfathers are mentioned. By the way, I thought you meant Argentine being like, his biological father?

By the way, this is the longest running DNA fanclub ever. The rest died after like two pages.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Thats really good that this club is doing good!

Alright I have a question (don't know if it's already been bought up) who did you prefer Daisuke with at first, Risa or Riku? I thought Riku because Risa seemed too cocky and full of herself!!

Well i always thought that Riku would be better with him bcuz Risa didn't like him in the beggining and Riku did so ya!

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Whee, I found a bunch of old pics of Dark and Krad I drew months ago in my backpack today. They all sucked though.

What exactly do we do here after we've discussed every aspect of DNA? I mean, will we have to start thinking about things like 'What color are the characters' bedsheets?' or 'What would a D.N. Angel Breakfast Cereal be like?' or 'How many times does Daisuke wash his hands daily?' I guess we could just keep being like OMFGWTFBBQDNAWORSHIPI<3[character]OMGWHEE! Like we've been doing for like 5 pages.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    lol, in tokyopop it shows the cover for the 11 book^______________^! It shows Daisuke and Dark like in between a rock or something but the artwork is not finished and the summary is: Daisuke and Dark are placed in-between a rock and a hard place after an unknown enemy kidnaps Risa thinking she is the "Sacred Maiden." Daisuke is torn by his feelings of anger, and pain drives Dark further away from helping him rescue Risa. Will Daisuke turn to Satoshi for help? Is Satoshi involved in the kidnapping? Oh, and Happy Birthday yesterday Gohan^^!

Last edited:

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    i'll join. i havent seen the show so im either gonna save up for the DVD or manga!^^

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Sure welcome to the club^^ I only read the manga bcuz i never find any DVD's <__>

Years
    Welcome peoples! And thank you, it was my birthday!

The cover looks... yea. Yes, Chiru, that is what we shall do!

OMFGWTFBBQDNAWORSHIPI<3[daisuke]OMGWHEE!

But, seriously, in all seriousness, you're onto something. What would a DNAngel breakfast cereal be like?

Edit: OMFG! D.N.Angel volume 11 is released September 13, 2006!!!...!

Last edited:

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Meh, I have to wait until September for it? :\ Ah, well. At least now we know. Oh, and welcome to Kay and M+A! *complementary welcome huggles*

A DN Angel Breakfast cereal? It'd probably have some kind of odd rice cereal pieces in shapes that no one cares about, and some bizarre chalky things that are supposed to be marshmallows in the shapes of the characters. And it'd probably turn the milk purple or something. Oh, and if you sent in 5 proof of purchases with $3.00, you could get this retarded bowl thing that turns rainbow when you put cereal in it. And every box would have an assorted character plushie, but you won't know where to find it so for all you know you could be eating cereal and all of a sudden there's this plushie daisuke face in your bowl. Yeah. I'll shut up now.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    LOL, and ya i don't think that would ever happen, but its nice to be on the bright side^^!

Can I join, I just started to watch D.N.Angel and I really like it

Sure welcome to the club.

Years
    OMG, Chiru, you are a genius! *delusional*

I need to learn how to write Daisuke's name in Japanese, too. And all the other characters. Haha.....

Sorry if I'm kind of down, but I was reading this really great book, and all of a sudden I'm, like, 34 pages back. Misprint. Now I don't get to finish it.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    O srry bout that Gohan! My room's getting redecorated and new furniture.... so i can't read any of my books or anything until its done( My DNAngel<____>)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heya guys. It's been a while since I last said something. Chiru-san(somehow I like using horonifics) sure has some BRIGHT ideas about a breakfast cereal. Hahahahah.

Good luck with the redecorating regIce88-san. XD I really need to start drawing things again. I'll get rusty doing nothing all day. Maybe a picture of Dai-chan(it's funny when his mom calls him that) and Riku-chan will keep me from boring. Oh well. See y'all guys. *runs off*

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Okay, okay. I've decided to challenge myself and edit Pokemon trainer sprites to look like DN Angel characters. I've already attempted at Dark and Krad, but it isn't easy at all (Krad's hair = x_x). I'm not giving up though >:O!

Years
    Lol, Chiru. And Uzamaki Naruto, I call him Dai-chan all the time.

I shall try to make potemon dnangel!

And about the characters' bedsheet colors, Dai-chan's is blue, Sato-kun's is white, Dark's I would guess is red, since he lives inside of Daisuke's mind.

.... yea.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Assuming that Dark and Krad actually had a need for beds, they'd probably have black and white bedsheets XD. Although I can see Krad with a red comforter for some reason.

And I estimate that Daisuke washes his hands 4 times daily! >:O

Years
    Yea, I could see Krad and Dark having black and white bedsheets. Though, I am highly inclined to believe Dark would also have black bedsheets due to a shounen-ai fanficcy about Dark and Dai-chan I read.

I estimate Daisuke washes his hands five time a day.
    1-morning
    1-before cooking class
    1-before lunch
    1-after using bathroom
    1-before dinner

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back