• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Hello peoplez <3

I'd like to join the club!

I've liked DNAngel since.. two years ago or something when I saw a picture of Daisuke and Dark. Yeah.

And since then I've read a couple of the mangas and seen a little bit of the show ^^ I love Risa <3 Yes I do. Even though it's safe to say pretty much everyone else hates her, I still do ^.^ She's so amusing. Aaaand I also love Satoshi. And Dark. And Daisuke and Emiko and Wiz. And Daiki.

AND TAKESHI AND ARGENTINE <3

They ish my favorites ^.^=

And that's all I have to say! <333

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Takeshi/Argentine ish a good Takeshi couple. ^^

Welcome to ze club I think..I wonder where the owner is.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Years
    The owner is here!

Yay! Welcome! A new member! We're just slightly crazy over here, but ti's because DNA news is like, non-existant.
    Love the banners, Katsu Koneko, especially the Christmas whatever one.

I like Daisuke, and Argentine, and Satoshi and everyone else except their teacher. Haha, Masahiro is cool.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Welcome, new member! *complimentary welcome huggle*

I'm Chiru/Muffin/Whatever you want to call me, and I like Krad. (You'll know that quite well after staying here for a while.) All the characters are quite nice though. :3 And yes, we are crazy, so ph33r.

Tokyopop.com got all stupid, and now it's full of weird fan manga and I can't find anything :<. After quite a bit of searching, I came across this "Notify me of new volumes" thing. I'm not going to join just for that, but maybe someone else here is interested. :3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I FORGOT KRAD AS A FAVORITE CHARACTER x.X

Thankyoo for the warm welcome =3

Yeah.. it is kind of nonexistent ;__; I remember reading the Argentine saga like last year and I was thinking it would never come out here XB

Katsu Koneko said:
    Takeshi/Argentine ish a good Takeshi couple. ^^

That's not what I was saying XD But if you really think so.. okay! X3

Years
    I know, Tokyopop.com is being a b-tch. I can't find anything on there anymore.
    Ya, things are really slow here now. Nothing much is happening.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    HEEEEEK!!!! I missed out SOOOO much now.... school is taking its toll on me...(even though i have 2 TA classes!!! XP) Piano test today and its a major bummer.. I have a 1-page manga creation of my own due today too... AND I keep getting pestered by people I know to draw them pictures of anime characters.... I am starting to hate the fact that I can draw quite well...
    -- And welcome Chuchino... if i had a scanner i can show you guys some of my OWN pictures i have drawn but right now... that is impossible.... well... i can draw Dai-chan(sounds way funny -_-) and riku pretty ok.... maybe try satoshi later.....

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    It's one of the burdens of being a good artist, I guess, Uzumaki_Naruto XD Well it's nice to meet you!

OMG DAI-CHAN IS SO KAWAII!

Wiz looks like my cat X3 He's so cute.

Years
    Sweet. I want a cat that looks like Wiz. I know, it's such a bummer drawning anime sometimes. I'm like the only one at my school who draws anime, ad all mah fwiends are like, 'Omg! you have to draw me Naruto! Or draw a family pic!'

I actually like it, it's crazy. Ah, and family pic? Don't ask.

Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. Its sexy. ;)

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    I tried drawing Dai on my sketch book and he looks deformed..well his hair. >.< I want good drawing skills. The best I've ever drawn was Ash in his Shinou Costume and his hand looks horrendous. T_T

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Me shall post more Dai pics since he's my favorite character XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah... usually the hand is the most..... deformed thing of my drawings.... though i am getting better on the shoe/feet thing... ehehhehe... but somehow... my guys i draw... don't look like guys... I eventually change them... into girls... ehehehe.... can't draw guys if my life depended on it.... XD though my pictures of girls turn out either good, deformed, or just... KAWAII?!?!?! or so my friends say... XP My DAI-CHAN is crappy.... wish i had a scanner....

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    If I draw good hands it's usually just because I got lucky XD

And feet are like.. the plague of my life XDDD

Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    but somehow... my guys i draw... don't look like guys... I eventually change them... into girls...
    LOL I DO THAT EXACT THING SOMETIMES xP I change my girls into guys sometimes if they look too manly XDDD I dun like drawing manly women if I can help it xD

Dai-chan so cute! I luvluv him so much ♥.♥ I wish real people existed who where as nice and sweet and adorable as him X3

Years
    Katsu Koneko that is the hottest pic ever. I draw hands well, I'm really good at drawing guys, and my girls are getting... better.

I only draw guys most of the time so I don't have to worry about manly girls. But some of my OC characters from Naruto are way girlish. xD

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I think I'm better at drawing boys too, mainly because I can't make breasts look right on girls. (They end up looking like boys with fake boobs x_x.) And I usually cut them off at the torso because I'm very very unconfident in my clothing folds/hands/anatomy/etc skills.

I'm not very pleased with my drawing ability; I draw all the time, but I'm usually not entirely pleased with what I do. I'm taking an advanced art class (As in, the class for people who truly want to get better and are considering careers in art and stuff) and I'm hoping I'll get better at some things from it. We're going to be doing a lot of realism in that class, and once you've grasped the concepts of realism you can draw pretty much anything (or so I've heard).

Ah, well, I suppose I'm an above average artist, but I'm not like a "=O!" artist. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when I draw something that I think really sucks, and then someone sees it and is all "OMGWTFBBQTHATSTHEBESTPICTUREEVAROMFGDRAWMESTUFFYOUARESOAWESOME!!!!!111" ?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I think I'm better at drawing boys too, mainly because I can't make breasts look right on girls. (They end up looking like boys with fake boobs x_x.) And I usually cut them off at the torso because I'm very very unconfident in my clothing folds/hands/anatomy/etc skills.

I'm not very pleased with my drawing ability; I draw all the time, but I'm usually not entirely pleased with what I do. I'm taking an advanced art class (As in, the class for people who truly want to get better and are considering careers in art and stuff) and I'm hoping I'll get better at some things from it. We're going to be doing a lot of realism in that class, and once you've grasped the concepts of realism you can draw pretty much anything (or so I've heard).

Ah, well, I suppose I'm an above average artist, but I'm not like a "=O!" artist. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when I draw something that I think really sucks, and then someone sees it and is all "OMGWTFBBQTHATSTHEBESTPICTUREEVAROMFGDRAWMESTUFFYOUARESOAWESOME!!!!!111" ?

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!

When people go "don't call it lame! It's awesome!" I'm like... "But YOU think it's awesome, not me! ;___;"

Don't worry XP I was one of the worst artists EVER when I was younger, and everything I drew was terrible >_< The heads where huge, the eyes where literally where the cheeks should've been, and the hands looked like sausages or something XD

But now I'm way better ^^

Yukiru Sugisaki is my idol when it comes to drawing <333 In her newest project (Ummm.. Eden, I think?), the main boy (Yuuri <3) is SOOO handsome and well drawn <333 She rocks.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *procrastinates studying for huge Latin test tomorrow*

Ah, I love Sugisaki's art! She's one of my favorites, along with Kaori Yuki (Angel Sanctuary/Godchild). I also like some of the styles that CLAMP has used. I'm trying to develop my own style now.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years

ZOMG! I have the same problem! Breasts just don't look right when I draw them. >.<

D.N.Angel Fan Club

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha.... i try not to draw them TOO big... just enough so that they aren't flat chested... but then my good friend comes and enlargens them... making them look like B#$*%es..... He can't help but draw big boobs... anyways, sometimes the girls i draw have small legs or BIG legs.... scares me sometimes... lookin at their deformed legs..... but i can create lots of battle accesories and things which i use for my manga i am making... maybe do a sketch of Dai-chan and change him into a girl for a character... ehehehehhe.... DAI-CHAN!!!! ... if i can find a scanner.... i'll let you guys se dai-chan iin girl clothing... ehehehehhe...

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Awww... cute little chibi Daisuke! <333

OOH! Girl Dai-chan? LIKE THIS?
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

I think the most important part about drawing girls is their faces XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back