• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I don't know =/ All I know is that Daisuke's B-day would be the first episode!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

No one in my family loves anime like I do. It's sad..no one to talk to about anime. T_T

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I can feel what you're going through too.... NO one in my family likes anime... I draw and stuff and my mom would say 'very good.... what is that?' and i would say... OMFG!!!... to myself of course... ehehehe... my sisters don't really care because all they ever do is watch chinese/korean/thai movies on the net.... darn addicts...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    KEEP IT ALIVE!!!! well... five days eh? hm... school must be taking it's toll on most people *points at himself and smiles* yea... getting back on track... I have some pictures of Dai-chan.... but no one I know has a scanner... sadly... and my school library is picky on what you can scan.... dang it... i'll upload some pictures when I get home...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I forgot but... which volume was the one where Daisuke had to dress up as the princess? ..... I totally forgot which volume it was.... T_T It was hilarious when I read it.... He had on sweats under his dress... wut did the students called it? princess sweats? LOL!!!

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    MY REASONS FOR NOT POSTING:
    1. School
    2. Going to parties, eating chinese food, and putting up with drunk friends
    3. This
    4. Parents deciding to go on lots of random trips and leaving me at my computer-less grandparents' house
    5. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Well, I'm back now. =D

And, for the princess question... *checks*
    It was volume 9. Lol, "Princess Sweatpants"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... cool and thanks a bunch Chiru.... and did you beat the 300 missions yet in FFTA? XD I'm done and is soooo bored now... all the missions are so easy... ehehe I shouldn't be talking about this here... ><

Years
    Liek, omgasm. Save the club. Save the club. I have FF:TA too! Ahaha, my L and R buttons on my Sp are broken though, so I play my advance way more than I should. I had like a serious brain overload the last time I played it though. I've got a ninja with b/mage abilities. Oh yeah! *breaks into full-throttle 80's dancing* Danananana, nana, nananana, Can't touch this, yow!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    LOL! Yeah... forgot to post in here... and since not a lot of people are posting anymore... I wonder where they all went... *wonders as he works on his japanese writing* My computer is sooooooo not cool at the moment... I CAN'T EVEN WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!!! Grrrr.... I was re-watching DN Angel episode 2 when there was a huge blackout... IT WAS AT NIGHT TOO!!! Man it was freaky...

Hm.. Ninja w/B mage abilities?(U talking 'bout Black or Blue?) and whoa... U have a SP with broken R and L buttons too?! ahaha... Mine is like that too...
    Marche- Ninja w/ Fighter ablts(mainly) or Hunter w/ Archer ablts(its all about Aim: Hands and the super fast skill where it nullifies counters)
    I like using Vieras-
    R Mage w/Summ. ablts
    Sniper(I think it was this class) w/ Assassin ablts...-
    &
    Baangas-
    Dragoon w/ Gladiator/Monk ablts
    Temp w/ Defender/Monk/Gladiator ablts...-
    the only moogles I use are Montblanc(Gunner with T Mage skills)or Lini(Mog Knight w/ Juggler skills, I sorta forgot how to spell the hero Gaol's moogle partner's name so it might be wrong...)

Years
    Sorry I haven't been posting. I grounded from the computer. I meant black mage abilities. I have some awesome viera. One sniper, and another only has to learn one more move before she's an assassin. Ahahaha.... Marche dude is.... oh yeah, a fighter. He's sweet too. That one dude you always get, his name was like Yuri once or something, he is a theif. Rocks some serious **** too. Hes the ninja, but I sent him back to theifhood to get a better grasp of the basics. I'm at school right now, so, talk to you in two weeks.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahahaha... finally getting our school break for Thanksgiving... and my Marche mastered ALL abilities except blue.... T_T..... I need to start watching DN Angel again... as well as draw some scenes for my art class. :D

Years
    Hahahah a week left. Wow, this is like, a dnangel and all other stuff when that gets boring club.hahahah....... see you on saturday

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back