• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nope it's not a vector. It was cut from a picture I found at Minitokyo (by using paths xD)
    I have no idea, well, i do... but I'm not sure.
    1) Yukiru Sugisaki wanted to make him look like a bad-ass boy -.-"
    The second reason is a small spoiler... It's not much, but...You already know it from Krad... don't know if you know it happens to dark too.
    Spoiler:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    You know, I didn't open that spoiler, but once I finish DNA, I'll open it hehehehe
    I just hate any kind of spoilers xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nope, that site isn't up to dat. x_X And while we're waiting for the previous chapter, Yukiru Sugisaki has already released another one; =O Have you seen the cover?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    (Kips!! I wanted to tell you, before you disappeared from msn, but you disappeared too quickly :P)

I've watched the complete DN Angel anime, FINALLY!! Come on now. Feel proud of me. Thaat's right.

I loved it <3 Now I'm attacking the manga.... scanlations, that is :/

But still, cool I really watched it, right? Right? :D *feels proud of herself*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    FABEL =D You're back, that's wonderful. =D DC'll be very happy. :D
    You did, that's amazing. :3 And now you're attacking the manga too? That's even beter. =D
    Glad you liked it that much. So what's your favourite episode?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Because now you are about to start the amazing "Ice and Snow"-arc. It's really nice... moving too. *sigh* It's the climax before the climax of the end; And episode 24 is beautiful. Certainly with the 'Caged Bird' ending.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You seriously need to ask? Isn't it way to obvious at my side? ^_^"""

Anyways: It's Dark Mousy for me. =3
    And I found pictures of the new chapter. 8D It has a pretty Krad in it. >.< I4ve read to much already... Damn, my heart is beating way too fast.... It's so exciting. >O<

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Why haven't I joined here yet? *joins* I love D.N.Angel.

And, the hottest character is Dark by far. Daisuke wins cutest ;3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Koneko. ^^
    I agree with you, Dark wins the hot factor, Dai the award for cutest character (human wise, otherwise Wizu snatches that one away) xD

And, here are the scans I found about the next manga chapters. :3 There are more of them, but I liked these very much.

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wee, thank you. =D

Well, I think I found a way to get the new scans. =) I think they'll be in French though. ^^"
    You see, I've found this (french) forum that has 'em. But you need a certain amount of posts before you get access to the scans. :o I got 107 at the moment.... I don't know when I'll be able to get to the chapters. T_T (ps: it's not the only reason I joined that forum)
    And guess what: the admin once was a member of PC. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back