• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:D New guy

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2013
    Hi guise. I played Pokemon for since I was like 5... :3 And so on... Hope to meet new friends and what not. And I'll be doing some challenge runs as well, currently I'm doing one...

My youtube is derpasm :3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there WogCA, welcome to PokeCommunity. Does the CA in your name stand for California? Just wondering o 3o Do you have any other interests you'd be willing to share with us? They can be Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. Though there is no pressure to tell us anything you don't feel comfortable sharing. In any case, I assume you've already found out Challenges forum, but in case you haven't, click here.

Another question though, which games are you currently playing? And what challenges are you currently doing? Well, I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity. If you have questions, feel free to send me or a moderator here a message.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2013
    CA stands for... I have no idea :D

I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke Challenge run of the Fire Red Omega hack. I play random games here and there, Binding of Isaac, happy wheels, pokemon, etc. :3

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Wog !
    I checked out your YouTube and I see you're making vids of yourself playing Fire Red ! Awesome !

I'm sure people will be looking foward to your full "Lets play" and you can post them in the Video Games Section !

What would you say are some of your favourite Pokemon ?

Peace out dude !

Back