• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P Box Art

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    D/p Box Art's at Serebii, so if it's not posted yet go check it out!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i really needed that so,thanks!
    Spoiler:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You're probaly talking about the fake boxes posted ages ago. And I highly doubt they'd put old Pokémon in the box arts.

Why don't you give a link to wherever you saw the box arts and we'll see whether they are real or not?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Oh... sorry. I thought he said one of the boxes had Celebi on it. Sorry, should have read the post more carefully.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Oh, that purple legendary has legs. That makes it a lot cooler looking. Hmm, the two don't seem so ugly looking now that they showed their full bodies.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    does anyone know how to inlarge the image or can upload a larger view ?

Years
  • They're even worse than the other pics XD

Heres a pic:
    D/P Box Art

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Wolt said:
    There is a news thread that serves precedence over a thread that quickly advertises that it's "on Serebii.net". Threads that bluntly advertise another site and have people click another link are prohibited. This thread is warned.

Uhm... and why would that be?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Just in case anyone didn't know, I just thought I'd tell you the story behind the Box Art. The Pictures of the Box Art for Diamond and Pealr are real, but soon after they were revealed on the AM3 Website they were taken down along with the Release Date is had listed. It could be because the Box Art and Release Date is not Final and could change at any time. Or it could just be Nintendo holding back information from us. Either way, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Wolt said:
    There is a news thread that serves precedence over a thread that quickly advertises that it's "on Serebii.net". Threads that bluntly advertise another site and have people click another link are prohibited. This thread is warned.

Um sorry but, I don't think anyone was really trying to advertise serebii, just confirm that the boxart was real.

Yeah, I'm also having trouble making out these, erm, things. The blue one is somewhat clear, but still, they look weird.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    man hold up i just posted this thread because im juss as anxious for D/P as everyone else here. I have no reason to advertise serebii, but it would also be cheap of me to not give credit of where i saw it first man so please dont think im advertising and highly doubt anyone else who posted in this thread is either

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah, these Box Arts are real and the Release Date is 28th september but it could change.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    after looking at the box art the blue pokemon is much cooler looking it, but i dont think they will give us much more to go on to the release. The quality is low but atleast one of them is clear. Be paitent im sure clearer ones will turn up ^^

Back