• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P LOL moments

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Post your LOL moments.

My latest one was on my restart, forced the guy's happiny to submission by using Taunt. xD Made it struggle itself to death cause all it ever used was CopyCat. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    My latest LOL moment I guess it when I was in a double battle against some twins and I had Staravia and Pachirisu in a battle together and I wanted Pachirisu to use Discharge, but I saw it would hurt EVERYONE on the field, but I chose it anyway and damaged my Staravia severly...lol

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    My funniest moment was never in a battle... it was when Team Galactic stole Dawn's Pokedex!!! It was sooooo funny how she tells you how things happened, and you have to help her... and I couldn't stop laughing... LOL!!!

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    i remember this time when i was in one double battle where i was battling with my rival against someone(i don't remember who), and on every turn i used a move that effects everyone on the field except me (i think it was earthquake). i won but i also wiped out nearly every one of my rival's pokemon, too. LOL

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    "Gyarados used Taunt, Gyarados cant use Taunt after the Taunt !"

This in a wifi match where my Gyarados Taunted another Gyarados

x]

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    Post your LOL moments.

My latest one was on my restart, forced the guy's happiny to submission by using Taunt. xD Made it struggle itself to death cause all it ever used was CopyCat. :)

My latest lol moment, which was also a really dunb mistake, I was trying to get my Haunter to use Lick on Pidgeotto. Took me a while to figure out why I couldn't hit him XD

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    My Lol moment was when I teamed up with Buck in the Battle Tower. He sends out the "all powerful" Registeel. My ass. All of my pokemon fainted, as I had no support from it whatso ever. It used no attacks, and the whole battle took about 10 or more minutes. It got down to struggles, because the last pokemon was a steel type, Registeels only "killer" attack happened to be Toxic. Epic Legend turns Epic fail.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I used Taunt from my Monferno on a Magikarp, and it only used Struggle after that! :P

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    lol this isnt in battle but i was walking and i fell through a wall >>no gameshark used<<

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I recall a fight in the Battle Tower where the last Pokémon was a Ghost-type that KO'd itself with Curse.

As for battles with friends...

Once I was doing a battle against a friend who had a team of mostly legendaries, including a hacked Darkrai (this was pre-movie event). His last Pokémon was said Darkrai, and I had out at the moment my Lucario, which had just barely managed to defeat his Palkia. Darkrai is faster and moves first, but its attack (I forget which) leaves Lucario with just 1 HP, and Lucario one-shots it with Aura Sphere.

Then there was another time I battle a different friend in the Union Room and completely threw her off by using Rotom, which she had no idea what it was, and more than once forced a draw with Electrode blowing itself up...

Then I insisted on a full-out battle since I was bored of using low-levels, but since I was way ahead level-wise (she hadn't beaten the Elite Four yet) I decided to play nice and use mostly Pokémon of the same level as hers that I didn't use. It was an okay match, but since hers were actually trained, they took out most of my unused guys. My last Pokémon was... my Lucario, which slaughtered the rest of her team as I laughed maniacally.

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot- I caught Mesprit with a single Quick Ball the first time I saw it. I thought "eh, what the heck, worth a try"... and it worked!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    My funny moment was when I was battling my sister. She had OHKO moves, and they would ALWAYS MISS XD

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Mine wasn't in a battle.
    In the 6th gym on the first platform a guy calls you a noob! LOL!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I remember beating Flint's Driftblim with a Level 28 Staravia. All it could do was Double Team and Will-O-Wisp while I just Aerial Aced it to Death from Full Health. It was pretty funny in my opinion, I just wanted to hit the stupid thing without wasting any PP and get some decent EXP, I didn't know that it didn't have any actual attacks that could hurt Staravia (Ominous Wind is a Ghost type move) so I didn't really expect to win.

Years
    my recent lol moment is when i used a lvl 78 heatran on the elite four and owning them with just heatran and if i check my winning team everytime at the PC i always see my heatran and ONLY my heatran.........................lol..................................
    now my heatran is lvl 100 and challenging the elite four is just killing ratata..................

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    One of the greatest "lol" moments in the game is probably right at the beginning with the honey and the grunt is like,

"We need the honey to attract pokemon in great numbers!"

It just sounds so enthusiastic to me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    My latest LOL moment I guess it when I was in a double battle against some twins and I had Staravia and Pachirisu in a battle together and I wanted Pachirisu to use Discharge, but I saw it would hurt EVERYONE on the field, but I chose it anyway and damaged my Staravia severly...lol

I did that with Torterra's Earthquake and KO'd my poor Lucario. Noob moment!

I also panicked when I saw Byron, went away to train rigorously for literally DAYS, decided I'd do a trial-run and KO'd his entire team first time, every time...I don't think my other half will let me live that down.

Back