• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Platinum? [which one do you own]

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
Years
  • I currently own all three, with the collector in me wanting Diamond (and the ability to play in a guy's shoes for once) and a Chimchar.

I loooooved Pearl and Platinum's pretty fun too. XD I also like experimenting with different teams.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have Diamond and Platinum.

Diamond's incomplete (i keep restarting).
    Plat's completed.When i get HeartGold and a new DS, there'll be ann organising system:
    Diamond:Storage.
    Platinum:Training/Extra Storage. (By training i don't necessarily mean EVing.)

Years
  • Just Pearl since all of my friends had Diamond. I usually think it's a waste to buy two of the same region. But now that everyone's saying that Platinum is so much better I'm curious.

Years
  • Hehe.....

Not only do I own Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, I have every one of the main games minus HGSS (I'm not desperate enough to import). I like having the different versions so I don't have to depend on others to get version exclusives (especially with the huge abundance of hackers T_T), and also so I can restart one of them and still keep my progress in another game.

Back