• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Pt - No Evolution Challenge

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Well, I know that I'm posting this with the high probability that this will probably get totally ignored.. [Like most challenge threads I make, really] Anyway, I present to you..

Pokémon D/P/Pt
    No Evolution Challenge
    Exactly what it says on the tin. You play through D/P/Pt with a team of NFE's.
    However, I have a few set rules here:
    - Basic Pokémon Only - Basically, this means, out of the family of Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu, only Pichu can be used
    - Up to two HM slaves are allowed
    - Pokémon that don't evolve are not available during this challenge.
    - No hacks allowed

Yeah, there's very few rules, I know. As long as your pokémon fall within these rules, you can use them.
    The challenge ends as soon as you:
    - Diamond/Pearl - Beat the Elite Four
    - Platinum - Beat the Elite Four after their levels have been boosted.

Userbar:
    D/P/Pt - No Evolution Challenge

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Challengers: -
    - ジャック - Platinum
    - ConwaySlowking126 - Diamond
    - Virgil-Hunter - Pearl
    - TheSinfulAssasin - Diamond
    - MegaKirby - Diamond
    - NeroIV - Platinum
    - Tinhead Bruce - Platinum
    - Star Girl - Platinum

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    hmmm. i want to participate. but i dont really want to start again. have any ideas.

Years
    Hiya. Im up for this but...... i have a qeustion. Would i be allowed to use my AR to give me loads off everstones? That is ALL it would be used for. It would just make it much less of an annoying challenge. :D

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Hiya. Im up for this but...... i have a qeustion. Would i be allowed to use my AR to give me loads off everstones? That is ALL it would be used for. It would just make it much less of an annoying challenge. :D

As long as it's just everstones.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ahh bro, this looks interesting, but I have a question: Can we trade the pokés in? Say I want a beastly Gastly. Can I shove the egg into the new game?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Yeahh this sounds Great.
    Sign Me Up For Platinum! :D

Will do.

Ahh bro, this looks interesting, but I have a question: Can we trade the pokés in? Say I want a beastly Gastly. Can I shove the egg into the new game?

Sure, why not?

This sounds interesting but, can I do this as a solo run, if I can sign me up for Diamond! :D

Of course you can. I'll add you to the list.

Yeah, sorry for lack of updates.
    Had a 5 hour car journey today..

Anyway, my first update:
    - Started the game
    - Picked the Male Sprite, named myself Jack
    - Named Rival Barry.
    - Picked Piplup as my starter
    - Obtained the Running Shoes.

Years
    Sign me up too, I'm gonna be playing platinum on the emulator, seeing as how I don't want to restart my DS version.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    With Lickitung, Tangela, Scyther, Porygon, Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Gligar, Sneasel, and Nosepass all being in the Platinum Sinnoh Dex, this challenge can be quite easy.

As they all use to be Fully-Evolved, their Base Stat Totals are all much higher than most Basic Pokemon.

Porygon has a Higher Base Stat Total than Butterfree, Beedrill, Beautifly, and Dustox.

Should these guys even be allowed? Especially Scyther, who has the same BST as it's Evolution, Scizor.

Back