• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen d/p: reign of dinosaurs and bugs?

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    in these versions, in my opinion there are two pokemon types they made completely awesome:
    bugs:
    with the new elite four bug user, the new bug attacks, i feel like listing them:
    - attack command
    - defence command
    - recover command
    - somersault
    - bug upheavel
    - scissorcross
    - bug devour
    silverwind being a tm, as well as scissor cross and somersault, i think those are the first bug move tms

the new bugpokemon, the three formed minomadamu and the evo of yanma, Megayanma, with a awesome special stat, only 4 point lower than Aruseus(just for comparison)

on the other hand, the dinosaurs are comming back as wel, with naetoru's evo's being Hayashigame, the Stegosaurus pokemon and Dotaisu, the Ankylosaurus pokemon, the new fossil pokemon, shaped like real dino's, a pachychepalosaurus and a triceratops. the come-back of the other fossils in the underground, karanakushi and toritoidon, the plesiosaurus, and Manmuu, the piloswine evo, the Mamoth, and the other ancientpower evo's, becoming the ancient forms.

what do you think of these improvements in the bug circuit? and the dino's, probably with the time theme?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yah i'm liking the overall scene for bug pokemon in d/p. it's always been an interesting thing that bug pokemon would learn moves like psychic and slash and stuff, but now they have their own type moves for both special and physical attacks. this makes bug pokemon a lot better (woohoo for pinsir).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yeah I really don't like Bug type Pokemon except for Shedinja being a Ghost type also, anyways but its good that they gave them better and stronger moves,

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Samson

Years
    dislike bug pokemon???!!

seriously, you two should consider raising a venomoth. it's one tough, but pretty bug pokemon. ninjask is one tough nookie as well. same goes for armaldo.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Bug Pokemon have improved in D/P and I like that. It might make me start using more bug type Pokemon... before D/P I only used Beautifly and Butterfree and I have a Beautifly in Diamond as well.... but I really dont like Korotokku... and I also like the idea of Silver Wind as a TM.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Finally, Bug Pokemon get the respect they need.

Pinsir finally has a fighting chance too. Thanks to its awesome new Trait.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    MegaYanma and Ninjask are going to be quite potent, since MegaYanma's non-Ninjask ability seems very powerful if he's laden down with offensive attacks.

Samson

Years
    well i'm sure that when you mean dinosaurs, you're not referring to dragon pokemon, but i wanted to point out how most of the new dragon attacks (that are very strong) are special attacks and not physical. i find this strange because most dragons have higher attacks than special attacks...

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    Not really. Pokemon like Salamence and Dragonite had great Sp. Atks to start with, and they also have great Attack. Maybe like a stronger Bug Pokemon, somewhere along the strength of Metagross, would catch my attention.

Bippa

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yea I kinda agree with Bippa yo! expet the fact tht he dislikes bugpkmn but they seem kool n all but seriuosly theyr only making more bug pokemon n not making enough strong bug pkmn! Some bugdoodz i gotta admit tht they r pretty strong i cnt remember wich but i knowxD!

Back