• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=D The TATER TOT Fan Club! =D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Because I'm a pessimist. XD

...Nooo, today is going to be terrible. :O

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't know why I'm like that. XD I think it comes in the family.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    There's a tropical depression right next to Virginia, but it's not doing anything over here. XD

And we were supposed to get a scattered thunderstorm today, and it's been sunny. Weather is crazy for us in the summer~

And Virginia is supposed to be one of the snowiest states in the country this summer. :D

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I haven't liked EE'D the past times I've watched it. I guess I've gotten older since then. :[

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I was going to reply to that, and then the computer crashed, and now I forgot what I was going to say. ;~;

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    'Kay Chi, I'm taking a break from PC for awhile. Don't lock it or anything, just leave it be and let it live as long as it can. Thanks. Bye Chi~ :3

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You can try to keep my fan club alive while I'm gone, but I really don't care what you do with it. XD

Bye y'all~ ;__;

Back