• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, my friend finally joined PC. <3 His name is TheRainbowFennekin. Make sure to be nice to him and treat him well. ^w^ He's a very nice guy and someone I can tell everything to! I've been trying to show home the ropes of PC since I've been here for nearly ten years now.

Anyway, I should be in bed, yet I'm not even tired at the same time. I've spent almost all day being on PC. D: No one is posting in the places I've been frequenting, so I'm a little bored. Maybe I should just go to bed and try talking on here more tomorrow. I'm already done with writing for the night, and I don't think I have enough energy to play any of my games.

Then again... I do want to get through the Bevelle Cloister of Trials in Final Fantasy X, but idk. DX I just want to see how far I can get. I have been thinking of restarting though because I want to try to get the overdrive thingies. It might help my game a lot better.

This is my last entry for the night btw.

Back