• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D_A...(don't kill me. *runs*) - OU RMT

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    'Kay, so since I upgraded to Vista Ultimate (don't quote me on that, Vista U is awesome D;) I lost my teams.

One was pretty good so meh.

This one hasn't been doing so well so feel free to tear it apart, Archer, Vance, D_A, etc..

Azelf @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Explosion
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt Lead, pretty self-explanatory. Sets up Rocks, Explodes when necessary, blah-blah-blah.
    ---

Rotom-h @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Overheat
    - Trick
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball Scarfer. Pretty self-explanatory as well. Tricks Scarf onto stuff like Blissey, Overheat to roast stuff like Hera and Scizor, the latter being very common in Platinum. T-Bolt screws up Gyara, and S-Ball covers Cressy and all that.
    ---

Vaporeon
    (M) @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 Def/4 Spd/252 SAtk
    Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Hidden Power [Electric]
    - Hydro Pump Suggested by Vance/dot. Covers DD Kingdra so it doesn't sweep my entire team.

---

Rhyperior (M) @ Liechi Berry
    Ability: Solid Rock
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Rock Polish
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Megahorn This set is self-explanatory. Also pretty novelty, but it works very well. Rock Polish to raise Rhyperior's average speed, EQ is awesome with 100 BP and takes care of Agiligross, SE for STAB, and Sub to stall for time on getting a few Rock Polish's up.
    ---

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit As aforementioned, very common. However, LO is usually used > CB. But CB > LO is pretty cool. BP for a nice priority move, and STAB as well. X-Scissor for STAB, S-Power for awesome coverage, and Pursuit for ghosts like Gengar switching out.
    ---

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 Def/80 SAtk/176 SDef
    Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Seismic Toss
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic Last, but not least is Blissey. She still manages to be a awesome Special Wall. Wish to replenish health when necessary. Protect to stall a turn to get a Wish in. I-Beam for coverage and a attacking move. And Toxic to screw a lot of things up.
    ---

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ---

Paper Planes (Togekiss) (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 152 SP.ATT / 104 SPEED
    Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Air Slash
    - Nasty Plot
    - Roost
    ---

Togekiss needs some speed if it wishes to sweep with Nasty Plot.

Rhyperior (M) @ Life Orb / Leichi Berry
    Ability: Solid Rock
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Rock Polish
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Substitute / Megahorn

Sub and life orb will wear this down, so use Leichi berry with it. If not use Megahorn (with LO).

Also use Jolly so you outspeed a load 392 speed after a RP, thus beating base 125's.

Solid Rock >> Lightning rod.

Bliss wants S-Toss somewhere or you lose to the metagame lol aka stuff like Sub Petaya Empoleon slaps it around lol

Ill come back if i spot more.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Togekiss needs some speed if it wishes to sweep with Nasty Plot.

Sub and life orb will wear this down, so use Leichi berry with it. If not use Megahorn (with LO).

Also use Jolly so you outspeed a load 392 speed after a RP, thus beating base 125's.

Solid Rock >> Lightning rod.

Bliss wants S-Toss somewhere or you lose to the metagame lol aka stuff like Sub Petaya Empoleon slaps it around lol

Ill come back if i spot more.

I swear someone edited the title. =S

Anyways, thanks D_A. Changes made. ;P

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    U-Turn on Scizor. X-Scissor isn't any better than it, but U-Turn can escape Zone, and lay a nice hit on Zapdos switch ins.

Other than that, your entire team gets 6-0'd by a Double Dance Kingdra (which sucks lol) =/ I'd add T-Wave >>> Toxic on Blissey to help remedy that...somewhat. Or maybe Vaporeon >> Togekiss, who can live even DD boosted Outrages and hit back with Ice Beam. Choice Specs is a neat idea actually.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    U-Turn on Scizor. X-Scissor isn't any better than it, but U-Turn can escape Zone, and lay a nice hit on Zapdos switch ins.

Other than that, your entire team gets 6-0'd by a Double Dance Kingdra (which sucks lol) =/ I'd add T-Wave >>> Toxic on Blissey to help remedy that...somewhat. Or maybe Vaporeon >> Togekiss, who can live even DD boosted Outrages and hit back with Ice Beam. Choice Specs is a neat idea actually.

Thanks Vance (or dot; whatever you want me to call you now. :P)

Gonna edit OP now.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Uh you don't even have Protect on Blissey like you said o_O Its recovery is painfully easy to stop now unless you want to leave it in on Hera switch-ins and stuff. In other words, drop your status move, Ice Beam, or Wish itself for Softboiled.

...Or you can go Softboiled >>> Wish on Blissey and put Wish on Vaporeon. You don't really need Surf AND Hydro Pump. Also, I don't really see what Leichi Berry is doing on Rhyperior (sorry D_A :() You're basically hoping that damage rolls your way AND that Rhyperior has the staying power to stay in and not lose the boost. Yeah, Life Orb wears it down, but it's WAY more consistent and you do have Wish support.

Also...why is Azelf there? What exactly takes advantage of SR or relies on it so much that you'll start off the battle 5-6 to get Rocks up? o_O

EDIT: also SpecsMence weak. May I suggest Porygon-Z? kekekekeke

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    that rhyperior is ghastly, but just slightly better than ghastly (ZING!)

seriously, that set is just a complete waste. it doesn't take care of agiligross because it has rock polish. it takes care of agiligross because it takes metagross' hits and come back with a hard-hitting KO. if you are serious about rhyperior, sure, do a sub attacking set or some novelty predicted roar set that might actually come in handy. whatever. just not rock polish. though i must say, you already have a CBer (a good one at that) in play, why are you so concerned w/ having rhyperior on your team? i know he makes an awesome Gyarados counter, but you already have rotom and vaporeon for that.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I said use Leichi Berry with Sub and ONLY Sub.

Use Life Orb with Megahorn..aka your current set =o

Spiritombreeder

lol, SB
    Years
    I'd go to the bulky SD set for scizor, there's really no point in CB in my opinion since its too slow to hit anything outside of bullet punch, and if you switch in scizor for free most likely the enemy misplayed and plans to switch or is sacrificing, or whatever. Then they can predict a BP and go to zone, leaving you helpless. 176 HP / 100 Atk / 176 SpD / 56 Spe has a chance of living timid magnezone hp fire iirc, has the bulk to switch into random special attacks that aren't fire and SD up. Put roost for healing, leaving you BP/SD/Roost/filler move that you can use for coverage. Super power or pursuit would be your best choices.

Also put protect on blissey over ice beam, you wouldn't keep it in on physical salamence anyway and you have vaporeon still, or even scizor to absorb stuff.

Noir Lancer

That One Guy
    Years
    Rotom H has no need for Max Speed Timid Nature with Choice Scarf, it's not Heatran by a long shot. It desperately needs bulk to be able to switch in, 4 HP just does not cut it as personal experience has shown me.

Modest Nature: 176 HP/ 140 SpA/ 192 Spe

Is the Nature and spread I used. It outspeeds Jolly Max Speed Weavile and has the same Special Attack stat as a Timid Rotom with 252 EVs in Special Attack. The extra EVs help with bulkiness and ability to switch in better.

You could also use: Modest Nature with 188 HP/ 128 SpA/ 192 Spe

Which gives you a optimal Leftovers recovery point for after you get them with Trick and is a little more bulkier.

Back