• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Request Thread

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Then I can't help you much. :P

Dubs are the evil... and only WPP is subbing Adventure.

There are torrents for plenty of the DBZ series over at BoxTorrents though. ^_^;;

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Well the problem there is that they're all 4 in 1 too! And that's 800 megs-4 Gigs.
    Are there any seperate ones?

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Well this is all in good and etc.. but just don't hotlink anyfiles ie; give out the complete url to the file at least link them to the page where they can get it. Or unless its your site and you don't mind.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    No, it's a waste of time to make seperate torrents for each episode. ^_^
    It's also a waste of time and download if you only want one episode and you don't have time or space for a 600-4000 meg file.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Dogbert said:
    It's also a waste of time and download if you only want one episode and you don't have time or space for a 600-4000 meg file.
    You could use Bittornado and choose not to download those other episodes.

!verb: Huh?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I think he thought someone was going to add a hotlink to a site? O.o Anyways...can anyone help me get Butterfly,Kaze,Fire!,and Hyper Spirit Evolution? Gah...I lost allmost all of my digimon music after my comuter crashed yesterday ><

Back