• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • THE DAILY CHIT-CHAT

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to the seasonal Daily Chit-Chat! The DCC's been very active this year and the annual thread was just getting too big. So we're giving the idea of restarting it every 4 months (to coincide with the seasons!) to see how that works out. ♥

Now then, things to keep in mind:
    • No spamming!
      This is not a random thread. Though the topic may change at the drop of a hat, please do not come in and say something totally off-topic. It's annoying, you'll get ignored, and you might get an infraction.
    • No leaving/welcome posts.
      Just jump right into the conversation! If you come in just to say "Hi, I'm here now. What are we talking about?" it's just spammy. It's fine to tack on "Heading to bed now!" or something if you already have a substantial post and want to let people know you aren't gonna be around to continue your discussion, but otherwise, please don't post this sort of thing at all!
    • Do not ask about the topic.
      This is spam, plain and simple! If you can't figure out what the topic is, read back a page. If the topic is dying down, feel free to change it to something new.
    • Respect everyone.
      This should go without saying, but alas, it must be said. No name-calling, no flaming, no trolling, don't be offensive, and don't make anyone uncomfortable. Everyone is welcome in this thread.

With that out of the way, if you have any questions, feel free to PM an Other Chat moderator, myself, or any higher staff if you have any questions. Happy chatting!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I was wondering where the other chit chat page went when I loaded the OC page. XD I like this idea, it seems like it'll help keep the threads from becoming to large. ^__^

I guess we need a topic...how about...who here LOVES autumn? I DO! XD

Years
  • Well first post in the Autumn DCC. :D I need to type faster. D:

That being said, as it's now fall, I'm psyched for Halloween this year. And im usually not.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Damn, I was too busy making a Twitter account to get the first reply XD Oh well, next time maybe.

Pfft, not even second.

I like Autumn, but I get cold too easily D;

Years
  • I was wondering where the other chit chat page went when I loaded the OC page. XD I like this idea, it seems like it'll help keep the threads from becoming to large. ^__^

I guess we need a topic...how about...who here LOVES autumn? I DO! XD

I am! Nicer weather. It's more balanced where I live. :)

Cherrim

Years
  • It's been raining or cloudy all week since Autumn officially started. I have no umbrella, no rain jacket, and I got so soaked today. ;_; I want the rain to stop and the snow to start... or else go back to summer temperatures plz.

@Went: omg twitter. ♥

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Not fast enough. =(

I hate Autumn though... (who actually says autumn instead of fall anyway?) I love hot weather, so summer and spring are my favorites.

It's been raining or cloudy all week since Autumn officially started. I have no umbrella, no rain jacket, and I got so soaked today. ;_; I want the rain to stop and the snow to start... or else go back to summer temperatures plz.

@Went: omg twitter. ♥
    I like the rain alright. It's best when it's warm out though. (Your next post is 25k btw! Congrats. lol)

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • Omg is it really? Aww damnit! I should've let the new DCC be my 25k post. :( Laaaame!

I say autumn instead of fall because it sounds nicer. (Actually, I wish I did, but the word "fall" tends to come to my mind sooner. Oh well.) It definitely looked better in the thread title so I went with that. XD;

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • ^ At the end of September? It's like 30 degrees under the hottest temperature here. lol

-Jared-

Years

• I am! Nicer weather. It's more balanced where I live. :)

Where I live (and I'm not talking about New Bark Town...>__<) it doesn't really start staying cold until winter, but at the least, we start getting rain in autumn, which is a relief from the sweltering summers we tend to have. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Here in North Carolina, we were still getting temperatures in the 90's as recently as Saturday. A cold front did come through Sunday and brought cooler temps and a whole lot of rain. It's still overcast outside:/

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Maybe I'm weird, but if I had my way, it would be over 100 degrees every day of the year. (37 Celsius.)

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Where I live, the weather cannot be predicted! One day it's sunny and very hot, the other day it's raining and it's cold.

And a new DCC! I like the idea of a different and new DCC every season.

Years

• Where I live (and I'm not talking about New Bark Town...>__<) it doesn't really start staying cold until winter, but at the least, we start getting rain in autumn, which is a relief from the sweltering summers we tend to have. XD

This past week the temperature hasn't broken 70, and its been sort of overcast and rainy. Before that it was 85+ in OH and it was terrible. >_>

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • ^ I can't believe how many people think 85 is hot. That's hilarious imo.

-Jared-

Years
  • ^ I can't believe how many people think 85 is hot. That's hilarious imo.

I know, I have family that visits from Oregon, and they get here when it is 85 out and complain about how hot it while we who live here just enjoy it. XD Although, I love winter personally, so I love it when it is 45 degrees Fahrenheit out. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Meh. I can deal with winter, but 85 is even too cold for me honestly lol.

Cherrim

Years
  • 85F is just under 30C and that's definitely getting up there. I can't stand anything over 30C. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back