• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    The sig I made myself; cause I didn't have anything else to do. :3
    After like 3 years of GIMP one can know how to control the world--
    *bleep* I said the secret. =3=

I wanted to get like photoshop or something; but my computer isn't compatible with it...
    FFFFFFFF.
    Horray for my programming failures. ^.^

Cero Blast

Bang!
    Years
    I was in delimma whether to use Death the Kid, of whom I laready have many sets, or Red :O
    I chose Red since this is a Pokemon site : o

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    @Miss Doronjo: I have got to say that I love your theme, mainly because Izuna was a game that I loved playing around two years ago.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    @Miss Doronjo: I have got to say that I love your theme, mainly because Izuna was a game that I loved playing around two years ago.

Thanks. =)
    But as much as I love Izuna Chan Shino Sis and Matsumoto (I'm too lazy to spell that right. :<) The games is sooooo hard. ;-;

Like you know in boss battles when you have to fight like someone powerful; enemies can still gang up on you can beat you to death with randomness effects and the artistians making those Bangs or something (curse them. ^.^)

Hell; the bosses are easy; its just the enemies are enough for me to end with this:[/wrist]

I love your Noel Vermillion theme. :3

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    I actually got Izuna around the same time as the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game and noticed the similarity between them in gameplay. XD; Both of them are super difficult because when you're wiped out in a dungeon you lose...pretty much everything.

And thank you. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back