• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • People my age drink it, and it was like this even back in 9th grade. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if people during middle school drank it.

Coffee is a no-no. Toffee is a yes-yes-YES!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Milk makes you tall. Coffee makes you small. I drink chocolate milk, so I'm in between....XD

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • People my age drink it, and it was like this even back in 9th grade. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if people during middle school drank it.

Coffee is a no-no. Toffee is a yes-yes-YES!
    I've been drinking it since I was about 11. xD
    Milk makes you tall. Coffee makes you small. I drink chocolate milk, so I'm in between....XD
    I drink all kinds of beverages. Mostly water, milk and juice. I add milk to my coffee, though. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I don't believe such a thing. It's the Calcium that makes you tall, not the milk~ It's just like you don't eat meat to be strong; you eat (or drink) protein~

Random fact: Pythagorean Maxims are vegetarians (and perhaps vegans, even? /forgot) who don't eat beans because they are similar to meat in terms of nutrients.

Learned that when I had to look it up for a vocab. list made for the horror that was Moby Dick.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I like chocolate milk, and I've never even tried actual coffee. (As in the drink) :x I don't want to get into it, because if you really get hooked on coffee you get withdraws when you don't have it. D:

I love the smell of it, though.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I don't believe such a thing. It's the Calcium that makes you tall, not the milk~ It's just like you don't eat meat to be strong; you eat (or drink) protein~

Random fact: Pythagorean Maxims are vegetarians (and perhaps vegans, even? /forgot) don't eat beans because they are similar to meat in terms of nutrients.

Learned that when I had to look it up for a vocab. list made for the horror that was Moby Dick.
    Never said it did. :x Although it is a fact that if you drink Milk, you get more calcium that builds strong bones and makes them grow healthier.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • I LOOOVE COFFE! I just got a new coffee machine and I am hooked on it even more! Which is a bad thing :S

Also Milk makes you tall??? :S I've never heard that one.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    See Roswell's post for more information.
    I just wanted to see your reaction after parodying the know-it-all Roswell (XD) with an answer much like her own only to get a response up to my expectations. Your answer validates my points that I didn't even bother writing, but which you have demonstrated most graciously.

It's gun to talk like a weirdo. =P

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • I don't really like milk on its own :(
    I wish I did because then I could eat cereal and stuff. I drink it with chocolate or coffee flavours in it though... and for some reason drinking a whole cup of hot milk makes me sick :S even with something yum in it like chocolate.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • I love milk. But whenever I drink it I get bloated, have severe stomach pain, and diarrhea

Strangely, that's only when I drink it. If I have anything with milk I am fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back