• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Okay. But this isn't a silly choice. I do care about my own health, and I don't intend to spend another few nights lying awake blaming myself for who you are.

I will not regret this. Right now, I feel free.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You're not even making sense. First, you're flaming me, and now, you're saying that I have been stressing you out? >>;

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Kylie, don't blame yourself for anything. People make their own choices. Our choices make us who we are, no one else can choose for us. ^^
    Don't be sad or depressed about this please... okie?
    I'll always be your friend, and you can always feel free to talk to me about anythingz...

Ty, I know this might seem unfair to you, but please... can this stop? ._.;;
    If Kylie's flaming you, report her. There's no need to fuel the fire here.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Nay, 'tis you who is not making sense, Tyler. @.@ I'm flaming you, especially for stressing me out. If it wasn't for your maddening jerk behaviour, I wouldn't pick fights. I shouldn't have to tolerate what you do all the time.

Demonic Angel

Years
    Here's a solution to flaming - pretend the person you want to flame doesn't exist.
    Just get over it. As harsh as I may sound, life goes on. Put it behind you and keep on walking.
    And if you can't do that, please don't publicize the flaming on PC.
    I don't mean to be bossing anyone around, either, so please, don't take offence to this post.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    True. It's really immature to fight in public. And since Kylie is continually coming out with made-up stuff, this argument is over. Say hello to my ignore list.

Now, off the subject. We want to keep high spirits! ^_^

Demonic Angel

Years
    Yup! Glad that it's finally (kinda) sorted.
    So, let's talk about... I dunno. What to talk about? o.O

Oh yeh, my cat's evil. ;_; He scratched me. <.<;; </random>

Kylie-chan

Years
    Demonic Angel said:
    Here's a solution to flaming - pretend the person you want to flame doesn't exist.
    Just get over it. As harsh as I may sound, life goes on. Put it behind you and keep on walking.
    And if you can't do that, please don't publicize the flaming on PC.
    I don't mean to be bossing anyone around, either, so please, don't take offence to this post.
    o_O That's good, Yami-chan. *impressed* XD

Your cat scratched you? Ungrateful beast. XD

Demonic Angel

Years
    Ya think? o.o *normally sucks at advice-givingness* XD ^^;;
    Thankye though.
    Yeh, my cat is a meanie. ;_;
    Sometimes he ish cool though, like when he scratches my sis. XD Do you got any pets? o.O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My cat scratches my parents when they sleep. If you see them coming out of bed with red marks on their faces its our cat XD He doesn't do it intentionally, he just wants attention at nighttime XD We think he's incredibly nocturnal :P

Demonic Angel

Years
    Whoa, that's scary. XD
    My cat loves my parents... I don't think he likes me much though. O.o
    He likes to stretch out on my bed though and if I disturb him then he attacks me. o.o;;

I want guinea pigs... but my cat would eat them. XD
    He eats almost anything. @.@;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    He does like my parents, but he just wants to play with them all the time (he sleeps in their room). He nudges them, and when they don't move, he gets his claws out XD Apart from that though, he is a lovely kitty ^_^ *glomps*

Demonic Angel

Years
    Aww, kawaii~! ^^
    I think mine has multiple personality disorder or something... o.O;;
    One minute he could be lying next to me and purring, and the next biting my arm or something. >.<;
    He likes my dad a lot though... I dunno why, dad hardly ever pays attention to him. <.<;
    And my cat likes to go out into my backyard to visit my dogs... o.o;;
    They're kinda spazz and I don't think they like cats very much. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Your cat is pure evil, Jon. :P I have a cat, named Buddy. He's unbelievably fat. o_O; He likes to bug my mum, but he loves me for some reason. XD I have a dog also, named Holly. She's the cutest thing you've ever seen, and she's so loyal. ^^

Demonic Angel

Years
    My cat is like the skinniest thing ever. o.O
    He's underweight, and no matter how much we try to fatten him up, he just won't get fatter. >.<;
    One of my dog's is huge and fat, the other is just old and thin and... wrinklish. o.o; XD
    *hands Dark Sora a fluffy white one* Enjoy the kittyness! o.O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My cat's adorable :P He just likes to play, that's all XD
    School starts again for me next week. And I have loads of homework to do for Monday -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back