• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • So it can't come back... that's kinda sad...

Couldn't they get like a back-up or something?

aRedMoon

Years
  • If it works like some other ones, they could just take the DCC part of a back-up and back that up. it wouldn't affect anything else, just that thread, bringing whatever was there back.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • PC is messed up!! I lost 50 post someone just joined today and now there a super mod. in just 5 min. and and This is messed UP!!!!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I just got on , and I saw what has happened. It is terrible esp losing all thoses
    big threads, And our post count But I never cared about my count anyway

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Umm He was a super-mod from before, if you payed attention.

Yahh It's pretty sad, we had hopes to read 20,000 ....

aRedMoon

Years
  • I don't see why not. If each thread has a different SQL statement, then you can just find that SQL statement in the back-up and restore that.

You'd also have to find all the -what 1,500?- posts and restore them too, so it would take some time.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Umm He was a super-mod from before, if you payed attention.

Yahh It's pretty sad, we had hopes to read 20,000 ....
    I think you mean 200,000 if you're talking about total posts. We lost around 20,000 though I think. I lost around 1000 of them not that post count is important.. it just takes me so long to type each one up!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya...better off just leaving it as it is with new threads and find something stronger then a ip ban.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I got all my posts back. Thank you VRoad! Anyways. What's being done about this crap... When Kairi gets on.. woah..

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Hope has died. I'd say about a couple more mounths and will probly be at 10,000 post.*sighs* okey here's a topic.Last Sunday it got up to 81 degrees and FL only got up to 76 degrees.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I got all my posts back. Thank you VRoad! Anyways. What's being done about this crap... When Kairi gets on.. woah..
    =\ VRoad is doing an excellent job of handling this situation. He couldn't have been admined at a better time. @_@ As I see it, there isn't really all that much more that Kairi could do that he isn't doing already. ^_^;;

But anyway, these things always seem to happen when I'm away from the computer. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Um..just a warning if he comes back or it seems that the hacker comes back DO NOT TALK TO HIM DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF CONVERSATION WITH HIM THIS VIRUS SPERADS VERY EASY AND FAST.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • What virus? ._.;; *feels very pathetic right now because she's seriously lacking details*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back