• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Spam, you say? *gets a magnifying glass and puts everyone in the suspect list* Hmm... it seems everybody is a spammer; they all have 100 pieces of evidence for me to proof! Just kidding. XD

I feel so sad today. ;__; I can't play my favorite online game since the account of mine, which I've worked on for the whole summer, deleted and I lost the registration code. I'm so sad, I think I'll cry. *cries and writes notes down for next poem* xD Oh well, my vacation is already ruined. Hopefully I can restore it soon or hopefully, I'll find a nice thing to do during vacation.

By the way, I love your new name, Kelsey! ^_^ It's so pretty, blue, and Vaporeonrific! ^^

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
    Lady Pearl said:

By the way, I love your new name, Kelsey! ^_^ It's so pretty, blue, and Vaporeonrific! ^^

Awwwwwwwwwwwws, thanks Pearl! <3<3 I'm glad you like it. ^^ I have a kawaii avatar to match as well! XD

~Kelsey

EDIT: HOLD THE PHONE! Eli dear, you don't get a Spring Vacation? ;o; *huggles* You poor dear! How do you survive? ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back