• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • I dnt really know o.o; I never thought I'd like anyone. Honestly, I thought I was doomed to like no one...one day I watched the Boulevard of Broken Dreams music video and I saw him and...oO; he was different...o.o;;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I havent posted here in a while O.O But please dont tell me we're talking about Billie Joe -_-;;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Paige, you're dense. I just said Billie is the first XD

How is he different? Well...o.o; I can't describe it. XD; It's like being surronded by a field of your least fav ice cream flavor and suddenly, there is one ice cream cone with your fav flavor which pops up out of nowhere o.o

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I had my second track meet today...I pushed the shot put 32 feet, which I'm told is decent

Eh, not bad for 2nd time if I may say so myself, but my goal is a good even 40 feet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back