• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Lightning said:
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way - your posts are some of the greatest. When I said that, I didn't even have you in mind. I'm speaking a little more generally, since someone loses a post and goes "omg wtf!" There's nothing wrong with asking for your postcount to be restored, don't get me wrong. But is it really necessary? x.o; As frosty said, it kinda adds to the to-do list since so many people will be asking the administrators for help.

<_< I think I'm probably being hypocritical or something right now (as I can't even remember what I said in my last post), so I'll just shut up. X3;

._. Should I put the MOTM results up now or did anyone else want to PM me their votes (as I know a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so)?
    perhaps sit back and wait for a few days first to see if the threads can be restored or not, then decide on MOTM again... afterall if every thread can be restored, then we can just move on as normal.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Yes, and I have to spend alot of time posting... ^_^.... but I don't really care.

They point of this is, Postcounts don't count. It's the quality of your posts that count at the end. You won't have a good reputation if you only post only 4 words per posts. 4 words can't make the post clear enough so other people will understand.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOh...I need to update my motm votes since I know the members here a bit better now, can I get a copy of the question things?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    perhaps sit back and wait for a few days first to see if the threads can be restored or not, then decide on MOTM again... afterall if every thread can be restored, then we can just move on as normal.
    If the threads could be restored, I would be able to do it myself as I would still see them in the forum view. However, I can't, so I'm guessing they're gone for good. o.o; I printed off the entire voting topic before I left for class this morning, though, so that's salvaged...

I'm going to repost the discussion topic and allow votes to be submitted via PM until Monday night - then I'll post the results up. @_@;;

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way - your posts are some of the greatest. When I said that, I didn't even have you in mind. I'm speaking a little more generally, since someone loses a post and goes "omg wtf!" There's nothing wrong with asking for your postcount to be restored, don't get me wrong. But is it really necessary? x.o; As frosty said, it kinda adds to the to-do list since so many people will be asking the administrators for help.

<_< I think I'm probably being hypocritical or something right now (as I can't even remember what I said in my last post), so I'll just shut up. X3;

._. Should I put the MOTM results up now or did anyone else want to PM me their votes (as I know a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so)?

I know, I am sorry that I was a jerk, I don't know, I guess I felt guilty, very fuilty. ._. I just don't want to be thought of as a post count lover, as I frown upon people who post effortlessly just to raise post count. I dont think that there is any reason to ask him to lower it now, as it will also give them more work to do, and what's done is done.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I will go vote right now I think.....

Can I run the next motm voting??

Please?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    If the threads could be restored, I would be able to do it myself as I would still see them in the forum view. However, I can't, so I'm guessing they're gone for good. o.o; I printed off the entire voting topic before I left for class this morning, though, so that's salvaged...

I'm going to repost the discussion topic and allow votes to be submitted via PM until Monday night - then I'll post the results up. @_@;;
    I'm not sure... I don't know how the staff panel works, but perhaps you cannot view it because someone else of equal "staff rank" as you deleted it...? Perhaps admin can undo Smod/praetor changes... Never seen so many admins on at the same time in my life, so perhaps let's give them some time to work on this...

EDIT: MOTM hosting has lined up all the way til next year XD;; so i'm afraid you won't be hosting for awhile Pokejungle

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    EDIT: MOTM hosting has lined up all the way til next year XD;; so i'm afraid you won't be hosting for awhile Pokejungle

Unfortune but not surprising! ^^

I need the motm catagories!!!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I think VRoad said in another thread that it's all gone for good and it can't be returned. But I could be mistaking. But maybe I'm wrong since there are so many admins on right now maybe there is a way to fix it all. But I really have no idea.

I know how you feel FT... now I feel guilty too. But it's too late for me to undo my post count now that I already changed it. I shouldn't have bothered him to change it but what's done is done I guess. I guess I felt the same way as you though... I always put a lot of effort into my posts and now they're gone... but that number really means nothing... and now I'm just being a hypocrite so I'll drop the subject...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Perhaps you should PM lightning for it as she's the hostess (and a good one too) of April's MOTM.

So it seems that MOTM voting date has been extended to Monday night (2 days worth of time) via PMing Lightning. Guess now's the chance for those who forgot to vote (or didn't vote) to go vote now ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, just to clear things up frosty, I never directly asked for postcount back. If you were to go to the admin lounge, I didn't ask for it back, I just stated how much I lost and whatnot, so call me a hypocrite if you must

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Eh, just to clear things up frosty, I never directly asked for postcount back. If you were to go to the admin lounge, I didn't ask for it back, I just stated how much I lost and whatnot, so call me a hypocrite if you must

~DragonTrainer:dragonite
    I really cannot care about what you do or what you did... as it's just post counts. Be it 0 or 10000000, I cannot care about it... I'm more concerned at the possible flooding of PMs due to post count, not the number itself. And even that's important to me at the moment... There's some other things about this morning that's greatly troubling me...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Post count does in fact matter...

It tells whos been the most active, and who (maybe) to ask about stuff...

chyeah BOO ya! (1300 post count, ouch)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I agree with Dakota.

Did anyone notice I got my count restored ? ^^ Yay!

Even though it is only 217

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Lol... we all know that we should ask Dakota if we got any questions then since he's just 1337 ;p

But really... staffs are always someone to ask for even if the staff's post count number is low (as "supposedly" they're responsible). Plus from just viewing through posts, through someone's posting style, you can judge who to ask and who not to ask.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    being moderator seems a terrible amount of responsibilty...

I still would like to be one, it sounds kinda fun...What is it like Dakota?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back