• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD you wish you were the two sexiest!

Blue, im sure you could be swayed to have a nibble on your ham god >.> *waves pigs in blankets in front of blue*
    Thanks for the assistance ditto XP

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Having to put up a forcefield? Getting desperate arent we XD *eats forcefield*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I did read, but i also ate your forcefield XP
    Not being able to eat the ham wasn't a problem a few days ago when i was in msn convo -the only prob was being able to eat it all XP so now there's new rules apparently in your religion XP

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah sure...We're Hamist we could beat you ourselfs. and if you somehow by miricale beat us then you have to fight Conan and Alabaster XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    So many ppl want to eat your ham god that u even need bodyguards XP aka "high priests"
    Well, i need sleep ^^ for breakfast tomorrow, ill go for bacon XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back