• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    school is okay. especially when your homeschooled. ^^ bad thing is, i belong to a program where you have to go different places to get lessons, instead of staying home all the time....

well, i gotta go. buh-byez!^^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    I have the week off =D. Lol, here we get breaks for everything :P. After this break, we have 2 weeks of school, then 2 weeks of for christmas :P
    *glares at DT* Not only do you live where there's such warm weather... but you also get so many days off from school! I have school this week through Wednesday... but Wednesday is a half day. Anyways, I'm basically in the same boat as Nick, I guess. School isn't that bad, I'm actually kinda starting to like it too... some classes at least. Too bad that whole "no more procrastination" thing only held out for like a week... I'll have to spend my Thanksgiving break catching up on all the work I haven't done yet... and it's a lot of work!

Speaking of work... ONE MORE DAY LEFT! I'm almost free of potting plants for good! Yay! After tomorrow I'll be unemployed once again... and I can have my life back!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, I understand how work takes away your free time... My job takes away my oppurtunity to join more clubs. xD;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I wish I had a job, I need a steady flow of income XD, the only real, "Job" I have is picking up my little sister from school and that only gets me $10.00 a week, so I work for $2.00 a day ^^.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    Last night I had a dream about job.

I had a summer job, but I didn`t like it. I was a journalist in a local newspaper. I had a lot of stress. I had to talk with some rude people and write some stupid texts. Now I know, probably I won`t be a good journalist. Also, my boss was so weird. She acted like a young girl (she is 40).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I'm new to this thing, but hi everyone. ^^

I have the whole week off too Dragon Trainer! I have Thanksgiving break off, and the three days before that are Parent teacher Conferences. I also have two week off for Christmas as well. ^^

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    My day... In a Semi-Big post

Well I'm sure most of you remember the whole thing about me having this minor headache on sunday... or at least, that's what it appeared to be.. The very next day I went on to school still stuck with my headache.(this is the 2nd time it lasted more than a hr) I didn't really pay much attention to it but it sure was getting annoying.. especially since everytime I moved my head it felt like needles were stabbing my p00r brain.. -_- Anyways I was half way through the school day and that's when it worsened.. The dizziness, more pain.. yet I still ignored it. (I sure paid for that) Me, being an idiot, decided to go through the rest of the day hoping to maybe eat at lunch and all will be well.. I could go home sleep etc. Did that happen? Heck no... When I got to lunch I felt soo tired and just didn't wanna get up, so I laid there helplessly waiting for the bell to ring for my last period. Finally.. the time came for the last period.. I was soo close to getting home to my warm sheets.. how happy I was. We had a substitute that day who handed us some darn ClassWork on the Bill Of Rights.. I literally already had enough of the Bill Of Rights from last year but I went on to do it anyways. Now this was the point in which I couldn't think properly and begged my friend to help me out with the work.. I some how managed to go through that period without really showing any signs of much pain. Once again.. that bell that I waited sooo long for came.. it was time to go home.. This time I had a great difficulty making it to my bus.. it was an unbareable pain that I simply could not take.. still.. I accomplished the long painful task to reach my bus.

Home....

The worse had yet to come.. I get home immediatly heading up to my room.. (and man those stairs seem soo much bigger when your feeling like crap) I threw my book bag in my room and headed to the bathroom. At that moment I had a sickness in my stomach.. I knew right then that more heck was on it's way, and I quickly made my way to the sink. I was actually hoping that I'd throw up and get it over with.. cause usually after something like that I'm all right.. Thing is.. nothing had come up.. I just kept gagging for a bit but then headed to my r00m in hopes that when I wake up all will be g00d. My head was hurting way too much for me to even sleep so my mom made me some f00d, and brung in a tylenol. I headed to the f00d, yet I didn't have that urge to eat like usual.. Also.. do you believe it was Ramen? to think I couldn't eat that... (this may be a shock to some of you o.O) So I just set it atop of my T.V had my tylenol and tried to rest...

Evening...

At this point I could no longer stand it.. The tylenol was no help what so ever so I had to go through nearly 3 hrs. in my r00m moving around in pain.. It was a type of uncomfortableness that makes you wish you can end your life. (well at least in my view) Well ATM I was just tripping so a few things I didn't mean came out of my mouth. I couldn't stay in there anymore.. It was too overwhelming to take, so I headed outside my r00m and called my mom.. I asked for some hot water, tea, w/e. Anything to make the pain stop. =/ ATM... I realized that the f00d that I had eaten was still not digested.. I lil amounts of it + 3 hrs did go by so that gave me the impression something really was wrong with me. Once again, I headed to the sink and.. *plays waterfall sound* you get the idea.. Only for a split minute the pain had stoped.. Of course, it was not over.. I begged that the pain would not be like this through the whole night..

Night....

Tired of reading? o.o well.. it's not that big geez..

At this time I ran down stairs to lay on the couch in hopes of getting rid of the back pain I had developed a bit ago.. My mom offered me a tylenol so I accepted it without a 2nd thought. Finally.... what I've been waiting for happened. I fell asleep. I wake up about 1 hr later and realize I was feeling like 80% of myself. (man was I happy) Well that 20% of negative injury still within me caused me to stay home. (Heck yeah it still hurted so I wasn't going to move around to possibly worsen myself) g00d news is I'm feeling almost like my old crazy/weird self. ^_^ (Must I say... that was one crazy Migrain... my 2nd one, and the worse..)

umm.. Thanks for reading? I was bored, so I just felt like writing down nearly everything I went through.. yea, nearly.

~Blade~

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I ahve a job, I work at a club in Maimi Beach, but Im thinking of quiting, it takes alot of my school time.
    Im on a break now, only for a week :(

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well, I like my job and all, but it takes time. i work form 6pm to 3am. Every day except Tuesadys and Wednesdays.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    mmm just as long as your doing well in your studies i guess it ok unless u wanna stay there

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well, I've been thinking of quting since my grades are falling form an A studnet to now a C student. And I don't have too many time to sleep. But befor ei do im looking for a new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back